Google Voice for Cold Calling?

I can't PM you... Wanna share that script?
Guess not..................................... :no:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I use my GV number. I also use an android dialer app on my cell phone.

Last edited:
How functional is it? Shoot me a line sometime lol. The company is looking to an alternative to five9, thats a lot of users...

It's super functional. It's a great platform, just is a little technical to use so that's where a lot of changes are being made. Shoot me an email and I can run a demo with you next week.

Is anyone aware of any limits on google voice that would stop you from being able to use it for outbound telemarketing?

Google Voice is great because you don't have to type the numbers every time you dial. You just have to copy and paste from a spreadsheet of leads.

Good luck!!

Google Voice is great because you don't have to type the numbers every time you dial. You just have to copy and paste from a spreadsheet of leads.

Good luck!!
I cant pm you but will you point me in the direction where i can find details on this please?

I cant pm you but will you point me in the direction where i can find details on this please?

Hi Bobster

All you have to do is open up a Gmail account and then click on google voice and they will walk you through the whole process. Everything is Free!

Hope this helps.

There may be some TOS that excludes it, but I had great success using it with a local number to where I was targeting.

I found a script online that allowed me to link excel to Google voice, so I could simply click the number in the spreadsheet to call, instead of manually dialing.
I googled it but didnt really find it. I cant believe nobody else has asked about it. How could that not be very useful? update... ok my bad... I figured out you can do the same thing using the chrome browser with google voice extension and google docs...

Last edited:
I googled it but didnt really find it. I cant believe nobody else has asked about it. How could that not be very useful? update... ok my bad... I figured out you can do the same thing using the chrome browser with google voice extension and google docs...

I actually just copy and paste but if there's a program that allow you to just click on the number on the spreadsheet that would be great!!

Please keep me posted.

I actually just copy and paste but if there's a program that allow you to just click on the number on the spreadsheet that would be great!!

Please keep me posted.
There is, you just use the chrome browser with the google voice extension installed, open up a google spreedsheet, copy and paste your call list there. The numbers are all hyperlinked and you just click it and call.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
There is, you just use the chrome browser with the google voice extension installed, open up a google spreedsheet, copy and paste your call list there. The numbers are all hyperlinked and you just click it and call.
Let me back up... It seems to use google chat instead of google voice. My other phone will ring when calling it but i cant seem to answer it. I have never used google chat so i will have to look into it further.

Last edited:
Back