Google Voice....

I guess I am kinda slow. I signed up months age for Google voice and thought i would hear from them directly. I thought that Google gave out the invites, but from what I am reading here I could be waiting forever. Could someone explain.

Yeah I signed up for an invite FROM google like a year ago... but still haven't heard anything. But users are able to send invites... just not sure when they get them, how many, etc.

I guess I am kinda slow. I signed up months age for Google voice and thought i would hear from them directly. I thought that Google gave out the invites, but from what I am reading here I could be waiting forever. Could someone explain.

I love Voice. It's great to give out just one number and have it ring any phone I choose. It's also nice if I want to call someone from my cell, but don't want them to see my cell number.

Although the text translation is great, often it turns out like this:

"John, this is Biscuit. I'm calling about the dead cement and need to set up a time for us to go over the gopher treaty."

All you guys that have gotten GV from people on here should be paying it forward by giving your invites to people on this board that asked. That is of course in my humble opinion.

It appears to be easier said than done... I scoured inside the app, and I can't find any invite link or where it says I have any. =( If anyone has any info on this, or if you get invites when you first sign up, and where to find them that would be awesome!

All you guys that have gotten GV from people on here should be paying it forward by giving your invites to people on this board that asked. That is of course in my humble opinion.

Back