• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Great Western New Applicatiom

I don't know. I think they only have 4 or 5 total forms . Just say give me 10 of each of every form you have. Just curious in what situations outside Gi are you writing them?Obviously if you're writing level which is super expensive the client is pretty sick. The application is a cluster f*** for level and if a death occurs in the contestable period I can see them wiggling out. I'm only doing Gi as the 9 month charge back is nice

I don't know. I think they only have 4 or 5 total forms . Just say give me 10 of each of every form you have. Just curious in what situations outside Gi are you writing them?Obviously if you're writing level which is super expensive the client is pretty sick. The application is a cluster f*** for level and if a death occurs in the contestable period I can see them wiggling out. I'm only doing Gi as the 9 month charge back is nice

GI mostly, but they seem to have some niches. Plus they take DE cards.

----------

I've only written like 5 apps with them total.

They also have a 3 month chargeback for lapses. So if somebody looks iffy I stick them with Gerber .

They also have a 3 month chargeback for lapses. So if somebody looks iffy I stick them with Gerber .

Don't forget a max six-month advance and $500 advance cap.

As you expressed concern with the ambiguity of the application, I am only recommending Great Western for niche situations where the only other option would be a modified death benefit.

Don't forget a max six-month advance and $500 advance cap.

As you expressed concern with the ambiguity of the application, I am only recommending Great Western for niche situations where the only other option would be a modified death benefit.

Ran into a case with chf today with no meds changed in the last 2 years,PI had DE Card.

I could only offer modified.

I am not yet contracted with GW,do not write GI,and steer clear of sick people.

Taking a look at the agent guide,questions on the app,threads on the forum here,not sure I'd use them very much.

Looks like lots of business submitted level would be flipped to GI and potential chargeback city.

What are the reports on this company now that the product has been out for a few months ?

Ran into a case with chf today with no meds changed in the last 2 years,PI had DE Card. I could only offer modified. I am not yet contracted with GW,do not write GI,and steer clear of sick people. Taking a look at the agent guide,questions on the app,threads on the forum here,not sure I'd use them very much. Looks like lots of business submitted level would be flipped to GI and potential chargeback city. What are the reports on this company now that the product has been out for a few months ?

The new app has an authorization for a script check and MIB. Don't know what they're doing with it.

The new app has an authorization for a script check and MIB. Don't know what they're doing with it.

I believe it is in case of death on a level policy during the contestability period. They would do a Rx check and MIB at that time.

They also require doctor's info on level application so they can get medical records in the case of death during the contestability period.

Back