Guidance for New Life Agents

Marvin Feldman (son of "The Ben Feldman") addressing a large group in insurance agents. I'm only 15 minutes into this one myself right now, but it's very similar to his MDRT presentation on "How to break into the business market" back in 2006 or so.

You'll probably need headphones to hear this as the audio isn't that good.

A well-crafted, well thought-out professional introduction is all you need.

Create a "service package" and use the Sid Walker resources I posted earlier (free!) and you can craft a GREAT competent and confident message!

Don Blanton is a great teacher. He created MoneyTrax's Circle of Wealth. I don't necessarily recommend his system, but I'd highly recommend listening and learning from him.

Here's a playlist of his training session with a TransAmerica office about 3 months ago.

Don Blanton MoneyTrax - YouTube

A little brainteaser for everyone:

What is the difference between a life insurance agent... and an investment advisor?
- You give one of them dollars in exchange for pennies of return every year.
- You give the other one pennies in exchange for dollars for future delivery in the future.

Stop selling and start closing. Structure your offering and services so that you "begin with the end in mind" and deliver far more value in advance so people WANT you to "close" them.

Back