Has anyone discovered any positives with the new Trans

Tell you what . I used for copd a few weeks ago. Did the paper app. Came back : When did the woman first use nitro? Is this drug for Parkinsons? She's seeing a kidney dr and what stage of Kidney disease?I answered them all as she didn't have kidney disease and was talking the parkinson's drug for restless leg. I was shocked they issued it .Paper app actually not that bad . $140/month premium.I will definitely use for copd direct express if their not on a ton of pain meds.

Did you use the IGO app? If so, how was the process?
I’ve used it a couple times so far. Does NOT work well on the iPad, it is an extremely lengthy and “buggy” system that is not smooth nor user friendly. It’s best to do for a desktop, but who is doing apps in their office with a client with them? This is FE and although I’ve met clients in an office, it’s not overwhelming frequent. Complete disaster. Their new niche is 45-49 LOL

Baseball i was replacing a 3 month Gerber GI. I was $15 a month cheaper with day 1 benefit . Properity Graded would have been $15 a month more than Gerber and she wouldn't have bit. She wanted day 1 coverage or she wouldn't have switched.

One thing I’ve noticed with Transamerica (and this may be with other companies) but they won’t let you use their quoting tool until you have submitted an app/have agent number.

Kind of frustrating and slows me down when i have to call their underwriting and sales team to get quotes. Not every prospect is going to have the patience to sit there and wait while you dial 1800 numbers, wait on hold to elevator music and stare at each other during awkward silences

Yeah the manager runs the Transamerica quotes for me until I can get an agent number with them.

But if the manager is busy .....

Where do you get the Transamerica rates on paper?

I’ll ask them about the Fex Quotes and if they have a trial I can use.

Back