Has anyone discovered any positives with the new Trans

Carry the rates. Paper or in your device. Better yet subscribe to FEXquotes. Or your FE IMO may have a limited free version.

Personally I prefer having my own own.

Own the tools of your trade.
Seriously!!! I have my own FexQuotes and CSG. Combined they're 49.99 a month. That's not much, especially for the speed, convenience and space it saves you. Unless you're brand new and broke, you should be able to afford $50 a month. :yes:

Yeah the manager runs the Transamerica quotes for me until I can get an agent number with them.

But if the manager is busy .....

Where do you get the Transamerica rates on paper?

I’ll ask them about the Fex Quotes and if they have a trial I can use.
Just go to our home page and scroll down on your tablet or PC and you will have free access to FEX quotes https://www.efesonline.com/

not used them yet. I do have a paper app Just in case.
Sadly, I reached out to them back in Dec to help me with the IGO e app. No response.

Talked to Gary,UW,Friday. They know the new product,website,is a dumpster fire. Says they have too much invested to go back to the old product,ANI.
Why does any company need a 30 page app when LH and SL only have a 2-3 page app ? Who wants to fax all those pages in ?
You need to have a ton of band width,very strong internet connection to complete their Eapp.
With Great Western’s Eapp,it’s very simple and no internet connection is needed.
Why would they restructure their product,website to be so unusable ?

Talked to Gary,UW,Friday. They know the new product,website,is a dumpster fire. Says they have too much invested to go back to the old product,ANI.
Why does any company need a 30 page app when LH and SL only have a 2-3 page app ? Who wants to fax all those pages in ?
You need to have a ton of band width,very strong internet connection to complete their Eapp.
With Great Western’s Eapp,it’s very simple and no internet connection is needed.
Why would they restructure their product,website to be so unusable ?

I could be wrong but My guess = Probably some egotistical person in leadership at that company decided unilaterally that those changes would be beneficial.....without getting feedback from agents and consumers/policy holders

I could be wrong but My guess = Probably some egotistical person in leadership at that company decided unilaterally that those changes would be beneficial.....without getting feedback from agents and consumers/policy holders

Yeah, the usual way to do business where they are concerned. Been with them for about 12 years now and I have never found any evidence that they give a crap about the agent's thoughts or suggestions.

Back