Have had 3 death claim mapd Disenrollments this week .

i was using example of 500 . My books around 760 in about 21 months doing this . My renewals come Jan will be $16 k plus . I mail my aep letter sep15 th . I start calling clients 10 hrs a day oct 1-15h . If their unhappy I’ll put them on the schedule to move them to another plan.
I must be really bad at my job... or I just naturally operate at a much slower speed... or both

I must be really bad at my job... or I just naturally operate at a much slower speed... or both

I happened to negotiate a really incredible deal of basically as many as I can work direct mail leads . Of course I have to produce big to continue to get . It requires a ton of long days . I’ll be pulling back next yr .

It’s an email from Aetna

Don't care, that can't be right.

Current national average PDP is $33. To get to $6 average you need a bunch of $0 premium PDP's.

If that's the case ($0 premium) the money has to come from somewhere. That would mean a LOT of cost shifting to higher copay's.

Also, a $6 average will bring late penalties down considerably.

Don't care, that can't be right.

Current national average PDP is $33. To get to $6 average you need a bunch of $0 premium PDP's. Chazm’s post was in reply to the nobody knowing what the new Aetna plan premium is.

If that's the case ($0 premium) the money has to come from somewhere. That would mean a LOT of cost shifting to higher copay's.

Also, a $6 average will bring late penalties down considerably.

It’s the SmartRx replacement plan that has that national average premium, not all PDP’s.

Ahhhh . . . gotcha

I can work with that ($6) premium . . . that's what many of my clients have.

And they claim select $10 insulin, an improved formulary, and lower tier 2 copays. I’m assuming still after the DED though.

And they claim select $10 insulin, an improved formulary, and lower tier 2 copays. I’m assuming still after the DED though.

Guess we wait and see . . . carriers are quite adept at sleight of hand tricks . . . the devil is in the details

My clients that enroll in SilverScript never use the plan, they just buy it (because it is cheap) to avoid the penalty.

Back