Have One and Half Misdemeanors, My Chances?

Those charges shouldn't keep you from getting a license or getting a job. Call your state insurance department and ask. Tell the truth, though. Just because your record is sealed doesn't mean you can lie on an application when it asks if you have EVER been found guilty of..... Prove that misguided behaviors are in your past and that you are now an upstanding and highly moral person who does not lie on an insurance license application, a job application, or any other application you may complete in the future (including clients' insurance applications!). Tell the truth and it will go a long ways. If you lie now, it can come back to haunt you. For instance, if a client commits a mistake/omission on their insurance application and you are investigated too, then they find that you have a history of not being truthful on your own license application it can sink you.

You will have to get a certifed copy from each court about the charges. You will have to explain it. They will have you jump thru a few hoops, but pa will give it to you. Do not lie. the lie is worst then criminal charges. Ask Martha.

"sealing your record"? I have never heard of this before...?

How the heck does one go about sealing their record?

"sealing your record"? I have never heard of this before...?

How the heck does one go about sealing their record?

Any crime you do before age 18, is sealed.

But I had a friend that had her recorded seal. When she was 19 she took a .75 cent candybar from Walmart on a dare and got caught.

She paid a lawyer some money and there was a program that if she acted right for so long and didnt get in any more trouble that they would seal her record.

She some how got it done 15 years later. But from what I hear, it does not happen often.

Latest posts

Back