• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Health Choice One?

Wassup fellow Rush fan!!

I may be wrong, but I believe it's 20% and yes, I know for sure they advance, as they also advance Humana, Assurant and I believe Aetna as well.

Can someone tell me what HCO's contract is for Golden Rule? Commission rate and are advances available, etc?

Excellent, Rushian! I'll be giving them a call on Monday to get appointed. It's not that I've been unhappy with my current arrangement, but seeing so many glowing reviews me thinks this will be a better way to go. And the GR contract is 1.5 points better than what I have now.

Wassup fellow Rush fan!!

I may be wrong, but I believe it's 20% and yes, I know for sure they advance, as they also advance Humana, Assurant and I believe Aetna as well.

I must listen to too much talk radio. I was trying to figure out what about his post tipped you off that he was a Limbaugh listener!:D

DUH!

Health Choice One

I am considering getting started in the insurance industry. I am self motivated, hard working and have been in sales for about 7 years. I graduated with an insurance degree 8 years ago, but I have not taken any of my licensing tests yet. I am interested in HCO because of the freedom and entrepreneurial aspect of it. I know this is a million dollar question, but realistically what can someone expect to make their first year at HCO putting in 50-60 hours per week smiling and dialing on cold calls and pounding the pavement? Also does HCO have a good product and reputation that people will have a positive response to? Im considering calling scott but thought i would ask the people in the trenches first. thanks

I don't understand, it has been mentioned that Health Choice one only does health and IHIAA does life but when you go to Health Choice it has life. Do these 2 work together?
...Also how does this compare to Coto/ EFinancial? Which would you recommend for someone new to be involve with? Anyone know who provides more training?

HCO is a GA/MGA that offers Health, Life and Med Supps.

IHIAA is an association. That offers training (limited as of late), a social network, discounts on leads, Norvax, CRM/Dialers, etc.

Last edited:
Back