Healthmarkets vs. Assurant, Should I Switch?

Is there anyway you can respect the forum rules and post your offer in the offers section?

Not that I completely disagree with your point, but have you checked out your signature recently? What the nice man was writing was at least relevant to the conversation and trying helpful, albeit at least somewhat self-serving. I think he went a bit over the top, but is it really that big of a deal when someone offers a contract to an agent who's asking about contracts?

That is where I am getting stuck...it appears that premiums for Assurant and even health markets are way out of whack. I quote a 35 year old healthy male and I am about $100 give or take higher than an Anthem/Healthnet/Aetna...am I missing something here, other than the Healthmarket company line that they are not going to pay claims and rate increase you every minute. When I use Quotit engines the main line companies seem far more affordable?????
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
OK, so now the Catch 22...the products that make upfront money are not competitive. The competitive products don't pay upfront. I need money, but have a heavy conscience and want to do what is best. Should I be looking for GA or IMO who offers both life and health and sell some life with the savings from selling the less expensive premiums???? Any suggestions on IMO or GA I should be talking to in Southern California???
Most life insurance company offer advance if your credit is good. To solve your money need, you should sell FE and buy the leads from direct mail house.

I am currently with Helathmarkets and looking to switch. I have GA who can get me get appointed with Assurant at 15% (I mention that because I don't know if that is good or bad.)
Obviously, I like the way Assurant pays on annualized premium, but need some feedback on their product(s.) It seems like premiums are a little on high side and wondering if or how much better these are Mega/Midwest/Healthmarkets.
Also it would seem I should want to carry more products with or without GA or IMO?????.
I am in California and need to be pointed in right direction and fast (need to make money) any suggestions or comments are appreciated.

Thanks

We can help, send us an email with contact info and we will get it to you send it to getinfo (at) hofferber(dot)com

Assurant is good for maternity with a short waiting period, but beware the charge-back in the first four months. And yes, go for the 20% - the 15% is robbery.

Latest posts

Back