Help. AHIP Question

He mentioned in another thread that he took the practice test 10 times and copied each one so he could know the ones he missed. He put together a "cheat sheet" to use while he got "100%", then tries to come across as an expert. :yes:

its amazing that he’s pumping his chest about getting 100%. It’s open book
I didn’t even go back and look at anything. I just took the test.

I’m not even sure where this looney came from. I’ve only responded to one of his post and it was him attacking me. I think he’s just mad because I said the AHIP, while tougher this year, is still open book and should be passed.

Not gonna give him any more thought.

I’m not even sure where this looney came from. I’ve only responded to one of his post and it was him attacking me. I think he’s just mad because I said the AHIP, while tougher this year, is still open book and should be passed.

I have found out from personal experience that the Ignore button is your friend...

In all seriousness, Banker Bill you are a DANGEROUS PERSON. You are attacking a seasoned agent for answering correctly while you continuously insinuate that it is acceptable to market OEP, which is not only non-complaint and unethical but the very practice preys upon some of the most vulnerable in our society.

By your post and your words, it is obvious that you are detrimental to this line of business and I can only hope that you will not ignore wisdom but learn from the experience offered in this forum.

Chazm you are an asset to this forum and one of the hand full of agents that I enjoy learning from. This dude is misfiring for whatever reason. Thanks for continuing to be the awesome, informative, stable, and helpful agent you are, who continues to share your knowledge.

Latest posts

Back