Hi Any One Suggest Me?

Sco_Mulli

I am new to this forum. I appreciate if someone suggest any good mailing list source for insurance business. Thanks in advance
:GEEK:

Last edited:
When your company’s success depends on the generation of new sales leads, GoLeads is the place to turn. We specialize in business to business lead generation, business to consumer lead generation, new business leads and more. Our company can easily help you reach out and find new clients with ease.

Bad ideas? Yes. OK. Here's a good one. Only buy leads within a 15-mile radius of your office (if you are starting). Don't give them any upfront money (OK...max of $100).

But...you better be well-trained. If not, get training.

The three main sources I have worked with have been Experian, InfoUSA and Equifax. Equifax seems to be the highest quality consumer list and they have a number of prequalification criteria that you can add on to target the demographic you are interested in. Do not pay more than $0.04 a name for your list.

Chumps from Oxford - I really miss Bagel and Deli! Hope all is well with the townies.

The three main sources I have worked with have been Experian, InfoUSA and Equifax. Equifax seems to be the highest quality consumer list and they have a number of prequalification criteria that you can add on to target the demographic you are interested in. Do not pay more than $0.04 a name for your list.

Chumps from Oxford - I really miss Bagel and Deli! Hope all is well with the townies.

Great these three may offer a product to protect your Identity but they are also selling your info.

Hi Chumps from Oxford,
I was there 92 - 96. Loved it and still have friends who work in town there. I still crave Bagel and Deli every day about this time!

Do not pay more than $0.04 a name for your list.

It might cost you $.50 or more per piece in the mail between postage and printing costs. Spending a little more on your list for better targeting is a bargain by comparison. The best list selections are "insurance buyers" and "direct mail responders" - worth every penny.

Back