Hi, I am introducing myself

Prudence

Hello, I am so excited to join your industry. I am going to be a NAA agent and hopefully help folks protect themselves and grow in the industry. I am taking my test this week in Michigan. I hooked up with a wonderful couple who have done so well with NAA and I am bowled over the sincerity and success they have enjoyed.
If anyone out there is working with NAA I hope to see you at the convention in Dallas January 24th. I am trying to research this and that is why I have joined this message board, thanks for listening and I wish you all the best!
Prudy, the newbie!

Is this a set up -or an actual post? :nah:

I'm sorry, how rude of me. If you really are for real , welcome. You can learn a lot here. There is just so much bashing of NAA on here, it almost seems as though it's a prank of some kind.

Last edited:
No set-up here

Actually I was just trying to get some feedback. I am very curious about every aspect of this industry as I am about to embrace it for my career path.
I don't even know if feedback is the right word because I am very confident about my decision and looking forward to this opportunity. Perhaps I just wanted to kibitz! prudy

Hello, I am so excited to join your industry.

Selling a intangible item is not that much fun.....

I am going to be a NAA agent and hopefully help folks protect themselves and grow in the industry.

thats a double negative....writing non~med life insurance is just screwing the client so you and your upline can make a quick buck.....

I am taking my test this week in Michigan. I hooked up with a wonderful couple who have done so well with NAA and I am bowled over the sincerity and success they have enjoyed.

thats how the NAA mentality works.....get people to screw people for you....

If anyone out there is working with NAA I hope to see you at the convention in Dallas January 24th.

National Agents Alliance (NAA) - Insurance Agent Forum

I am trying to research this and that is why I have joined this message board,

must not have tried very hard ......

Hey,
You are the moderator???? Great people skills, so glad I joined the forum. Did you forget to kick your dog this morning?
I write a sincere note as instructed to introduce myself and I get you unloading on me?
Forget I asked, I sure wouldn't buy anything from you.

Hey,
You are the moderator???? Great people skills, so glad I joined the forum. Did you forget to kick your dog this morning?

Why thank you....I am a mod because I have saved many people from ruining their life's with NAA......

my clients do not buy anything from me.......

Hey,
I write a sincere note as instructed to introduce myself and I get you unloading on me?

Just be glad that you caught him on one of his "be nice to everyone days"

Back