Honestly Scrubbed Against DNC and Cell Phones

Josh I will email you a complete list of cell phones that your scrub is not picking up. I am not spewing hate, frankly, my claims are true.

There are people using this product under false pretenses. People deserve to know this.

Most people appreciate this info, and it's not my intent to "bash" anyone, it is my intent to stand up for the truth.

----------

Josh you are in compliance, and you have proven with your posts of the law, this guys and a few others are only here to spew hate and stir the pot. He should never have made this public unless you refused to acknowledge him etc, it is extremely un professional to bash a company or person publicly with no merit.

You could not be more wrong, specifically regarding your comment about compliance.

----------

So my prediction will come true.....:yes:

Ha, you are too funny!

Josh I will email you a complete list of cell phones that your scrub is not picking up. I am not spewing hate, frankly, my claims are true.

I'm not flatly dismissing this and will look forward to that email. It's worth noting that anytime folks have questions/issues they usually contact the company before bringing it up publicly. I have no problem with it either way, I have nothing to hide, but it does look suspect when the first course of action is to talk publicly to a group vs contact the company to see if their is a resolution. For example, if I buy a new car and two days later the engine goes, I would contact the dealer before saying that Volkswagen makes a bad vehicle. Of course there are always exceptions to that, it's just a little suspect.

There are people using this product under false pretenses. People deserve to know this.

Most list vendors aren't even bringing up this side of things and leaving it on the consumer. Assuming your most critical estimates are correct, if 99 out of 100 numbers are compliant, that's a clear indication that reasonable practices and procedures are in place to prevent violations of the law.

Most people appreciate this info, and it's not my intent to "bash" anyone, it is my intent to stand up for the truth.

Back to the law. This is literally the way the TCPA law reads:

It shall be an affirmative defense in any action brought under this paragraph
that the defendant has established and implemented, with due care, reasonable
practices and procedures to effectively prevent telephone solicitations in
violation of the regulations prescribed under this subsection.

I'll post it again with the bold added:

It shall be an affirmative defense in any action brought under this paragraph
that the defendant has established and implemented, with due care, reasonable
practices and procedures to effectively prevent
telephone solicitations in
violation of the regulations prescribed under this subsection.

An affirmative defense means that you're not liable, but you did do it. In this case, the way you can avoid liability is by demonstrating "due care, reasonable practices and procedures to effectively prevent" the violations. If at most 1% are slipping through, I find it difficult that any judge or jury would find that anything but reasonable. With the federal DNC they provide you a list of numbers you can't call which makes sourcing that information very easy. With cell phones you have to go through a number of ways to get this accomplished. If at some point they create a cell phone registry or something akin to the way the federal DNC is handled then that would make the 100% accuracy a great deal easier. I'd love this to be 100% accurate, I'm pretty happy with a critic calling it only 99%. If I can bump it up to 100% then great.

Let's also roll back and be clear, this is a list product. While Sales Genie, InfoFree, and virtually every other list broker is completely ignoring the cell phone issue, ListShack.com has what even my critic is calling only 99% effective method of removing cell phones to make using this with a power dialer compliant.

I'm not flatly dismissing this and will look forward to that email. It's worth noting that anytime folks have questions/issues they usually contact the company before bringing it up publicly. I have no problem with it either way, I have nothing to hide, but it does look suspect when the first course of action is to talk publicly to a group vs contact the company to see if their is a resolution. For example, if I buy a new car and two days later the engine goes, I would contact the dealer before saying that Volkswagen makes a bad vehicle. Of course there are always exceptions to that, it's just a little suspect.

Most list vendors aren't even bringing up this side of things and leaving it on the consumer. Assuming your most critical estimates are correct, if 99 out of 100 numbers are compliant, that's a clear indication that reasonable practices and procedures are in place to prevent violations of the law.

Back to the law. This is literally the way the TCPA law reads:

I'll post it again with the bold added:

An affirmative defense means that you're not liable, but you did do it. In this case, the way you can avoid liability is by demonstrating "due care, reasonable practices and procedures to effectively prevent" the violations. If at most 1% are slipping through, I find it difficult that any judge or jury would find that anything but reasonable. With the federal DNC they provide you a list of numbers you can't call which makes sourcing that information very easy. With cell phones you have to go through a number of ways to get this accomplished. If at some point they create a cell phone registry or something akin to the way the federal DNC is handled then that would make the 100% accuracy a great deal easier. I'd love this to be 100% accurate, I'm pretty happy with a critic calling it only 99%. If I can bump it up to 100% then great.

Let's also roll back and be clear, this is a list product. While Sales Genie, InfoFree, and virtually every other list broker is completely ignoring the cell phone issue, ListShack.com has what even my critic is calling only 99% effective method of removing cell phones to make using this with a power dialer compliant.

The way Josh has handled this posting of his comments will turn me into a listshack customer. Great information for a new prospective customer such as myself. Talk to you soon Josh. Thanks for all the great info in this post, it puts me at even more ease once I subscribe.

To be clear, I originally posted a generic question. Josh solicited my business off the thread I created and claimed he carved out cell phones. I bought a subscription based off that pretense which I believe to be misleading. Again, I had a very specific need and Josh said he could fill my need (publically), I commend ListShack.com for trying their best to be compliant, but from my interpretation of the law their list is not TCPA compliant.

If my question was, "Any one know a good list vendor?", we'd have a very different conversation on our hands.

To be clear, I originally posted a generic question. Josh solicited my business off the thread I created and claimed he carved out cell phones. I bought a subscription based off that pretense which I believe to be misleading. Again, I had a very specific need and Josh said he could fill my need (publically), I commend ListShack.com for trying their best to be compliant, but from my interpretation of the law their list is not TCPA compliant.

If my question was, "Any one know a good list vendor?", we'd have a very different conversation on our hands.

I know of a source that should be about as good as it gets - and even Josh would agree.

15K names for $500; 50K for $1,000.

I don't sell lists but simply am a user.

Send me an email (not PM) if you want more info.

Rick

I know of a source that should be about as good as it gets - and even Josh would agree.

15K names for $500; 50K for $1,000.

I don't sell lists but simply am a user.

Send me an email (not PM) if you want more info.

Rick

Scrubbed against cell phones?

So far you've made allegations, but you have not contacted me. I still have a small doubt you have even signed up, but don't hesitate to email me so I can look into this more.

I hope my accountant isn't 1% off in all of his transactions :)
Unfortunately, I know my bank is :(, or at least, I try to convince my wife that it was the bank!

Dan

What part of "send me an email" wasn't clear? I'm not the lead vendor but can put you in touch with them.

Rick

Rick I don't know your email, but please forward me your info to my personal email: jadams0077(at)yahoo.com

----------

So far you've made allegations, but you have not contacted me. I still have a small doubt you have even signed up, but don't hesitate to email me so I can look into this more.

I am putting a list together to email you as we speak.

Back