• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

How Cold is Too Cold ?

Does that mean we are not experiencing global warming? Can you imagine my disappointment since it is 19 F below zero this morning and the forecast is for even colder weather? So, global cooling is really global warming? That sucks. ;)

The climate has been changing since the beginning of time, whether you believe it was billions of years ago, or a couple thousand years ago. If you don't like the weather where you are at, wait a bit, it will CHANGE...
Not to get side tracked, but if anyone thinks the dawn of time was a few thousand years ago they should open up a science book before going back to writing policies.

Everything is due to global warming...

If it is too hot, too cold, too wet, too dry, or even if the weather couldn't be better... BLAME GLOBAL WARMING.

MORONS.

Science books: the ones that use circular reasoning for everything?? Those books?

Oh... you know how old that rock is in chapter two because it was found by that fossil, but in chapter four you know how old that fossil is because it was found under that certain rock.

Last edited:
It's so cold here, I saw two lawyers walking downtown and they had their hands in their own pockets.

Everything is due to global warming...

If it is too hot, too cold, too wet, too dry, or even if the weather couldn't be better... BLAME GLOBAL WARMING.

MORONS.

Kinda sounds like marriage...:1baffled:

In Central FL, it was 28 overnight, which is too cold for us....

Ahhhhh. Cold weather builds character and purity of spirit.

If you take a look at the map of North America you will see that the deterioration in societal morality is directly proportional to the proximity to the equator.

(please, no references to Illinois and Detroit to undermine my theory here).

Last edited:
I remember back before the war when I was just a kid. We had to walk 5 miles in knee snow, up hill both ways just to catch the school bus....It might have been cold to I just don't remember.

Back