How Competitive Are Foresters & Equitable

JD
I'm not attacking you personally. I'm stating a fact about what type of agent you are. A replacement artist it is.

JD
I'm not attacking you personally. I'm stating a fact about what type of agent you are. A replacement artist it is.

There is nothing wrong with replacing crappy business especially in a state such as Kentucky who does not start over the 2 year contestability period.

There is nothing wrong with replacing crappy business especially in a state such as Kentucky who does not start over the 2 year contestability period.

Dude is clueless. He said more than just replacement artist. If I am that then that's a good thing. I think it is an art to replace policies in the correct manner.

Ditto, if we had the same replacement rule I would replace more than I do now. That is a huge advantage.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Insurance Forums

They spell it out clearly in their certificate that they can come back to the member and assess charges. All you have to do is show that to the person and ask them if they would rather have a policy.

During yesterday's EL&C webbing, they mentioned that a fraternal had accessed the death benefits of their policy holders and were only paying around $9500 on a $10000 claim.

During yesterday's EL&C webbing, they mentioned that a fraternal had accessed the death benefits of their policy holders and were only paying around $9500 on a $10000 claim.

Did they name which fraternal or when this was?
I tend not to believe a thing that comes out of Chris McDaniel's mouth.

Did they name which fraternal or when this was?
I tend not to believe a thing that comes out of Chris McDaniel's mouth.

It wasn't McDaniel holding the seminar. It was Bill Ellsworth. He didn't name the fraternal but it seems I remeber a small religious based fraternal out of Illinois having some problems a few years ago.

They spell it out clearly in their certificate that they can come back to the member and assess charges. All you have to do is show that to the person and ask them if they would rather have a policy.

Which is why I would sell a policy unless there is great advantage to using the fraternal.

Back