How do you guys handle existing client needs?

Matt,

Love the way you're trying something outside the box. I probably wouldn't make the video quite so long. I'd try to say everything I needed to say in no more than 90 seconds and maybe even keep it less than one minute if possible. Not sure if I'd give her the premium amounts either. Maybe just let her know you need to find out what it is she's looking for so you can tailor a plan to fit her needs and budget.

Just the fact that you've set yourself apart from the other agents will get you some sales that you wouldn't otherwise get. I think it's great.

One piece of advice is to use a professional email: [email protected] is more of a playful email then a professional one.

Try to use your paid email account and use your agency or name with the email.

Thanks John. I did use my paid email when I sent it to her. I just wanted my yahoo one up on this message board as all of my email accounts funnel into yahoo. Thanks.

Matt,

Love the way you're trying something outside the box. I probably wouldn't make the video quite so long. I'd try to say everything I needed to say in no more than 90 seconds and maybe even keep it less than one minute if possible. Not sure if I'd give her the premium amounts either. Maybe just let her know you need to find out what it is she's looking for so you can tailor a plan to fit her needs and budget.

Just the fact that you've set yourself apart from the other agents will get you some sales that you wouldn't otherwise get. I think it's great.

I thought that I was jabbering a bit to long. Ask Frank, poor guy made the mistake of calling me and I'm sure his ear still hurts from all the babbleing.

I thought about not giving the quote too, but since she is a netquote lead and I havnt been able to reach her on the phone, I thought giving the quote might give me a shot at it. Knowing she is being contacted by at least 3 others made me "go for it". I would not attempt this with exculsive leads. Thanks for your input and next time I will cut it down.

Back