• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

How long should a new agent stay in an IMO that they think might be failing them

Come on Todd, lets see some names. :wideeyed:

No way I can name any complete names. I only heard this from a friend of a friend's cousin's sister-in-law's husband. I think he heard it from Bob "Somebody". I'm not sure who Bob heard it from, but I think he got it from the last big sales convention, which was not on the internet....so I'm not sure that you can really believe any of this!

No way I can name any complete names. I only heard this from a friend of a friend's cousin's sister-in-law's husband. I think he heard it from Bob "Somebody". I'm not sure who Bob heard it from, but I think he got it from the last big sales convention, which was not on the internet....so I'm not sure that you can really believe any of this!
That sounds like marketer double talk. ;)

You've been listening to Newby. For the most part, that's good....not necessarily in this case though. Most places go by what street level actually is...and that is what is set by the insurance company. HOWEVER, yes one should be aware that there are a few shady places that try to tell you they put you on street level when in fact they don't. All I'm saying is, let's not make a mountain out of a molehill.
I thought 105% was street for basic carriers up until like 2 weeks ago haha.

You've been listening to Newby. For the most part, that's good....not necessarily in this case though. Most places go by what street level actually is...and that is what is set by the insurance company. HOWEVER, yes one should be aware that there are a few shady places that try to tell you they put you on street level when in fact they don't. All I'm saying is, let's not make a mountain out of a molehill.
so can we agree perhaps that 115% average across the board is street level because that's what I know it as, what do you consider street level

Back