• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

How Many Agents Are Dropping Out?

If you live in a liberal state like Mass, i would agree, you are in trouble. But if you live in a conservative state, you will see them adopt agents in the process. Case in point is the Utah health exchange, the far right version.

Interesting. It was supposed to be over last year when the legislation was going through. Then it was supposed to be over when it passed. Then it was supposed to be over when the MLRs took effect. So now it's going to be over in 2014.

I'll be selling in 2014 - don't know about the rest of you. I'd like nothing better than for all health agents in MD to cash in.

This is my opinion and I welcome that of others:

This, to me, is unethical and misleading: Maryland Health Exchange

This leads consumers to believe they're at the MD health exchange website. First of all, Maryland doesn't have a health insurance exchange.

When it does it'll be state run and I believe it'll be an insurance violation to put up a site that leads people to believe they're on the state site.

That site's not even accurate since Cigna, Humana and Anthem don't even write in MD.

Sorry if that sound "d*ckish" but in my own back yard (MD) - any site I find that I feel misleads consumers to think they're on a government site is getting reported. They can hash it out with the DOI. If the DOI says it's compliant then fine.

I dont view the site as misleading.. I see someone who had an idea and ran with it. What do you think Ehealth is? Its a damn health insurance exchange.

SPEAKING OF GOHEALTHINSURANCE (PROSPECT ZONE)---

Go to Gohealthinsurance.com---

And looky looky, what we have here!

ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN FREE HEALTH INSURANCE FOR A YEAR!

Ehealth doesn't buy domain names, they only do affiliate marketing with other entities who have the domain names. I personally own a large number of state health exchange domains and have no idea what to do with them. (Fill in state) healthexchange.com. Any ideas on what I should do with them for the long term? Short term, I'm selling the leads, and trying to support the role of the agent through my newly launched site at www.healthexchangesofamerica.com and want to get NAHU and others on board. Most of you are smarter than I, and I'm looking for partners to take these domains to the next level. I would appreciate your feedback and you may like my first blog post on the site.

if you have pahealthexchange.com.. I will buy it from you for a reasonable amount.

Joe
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Again, it'll be between the owners of that site and the MD DOI. If they find it's within compliance then fine.

what do you think about this?

Medicare.com - Guide to Medicare Covered Products, Services and Information
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Interesting. It was supposed to be over last year when the legislation was going through. Then it was supposed to be over when it passed. Then it was supposed to be over when the MLRs took effect. So now it's going to be over in 2014.

I'll be selling in 2014 - don't know about the rest of you. I'd like nothing better than for all health agents in MD to cash in.

I'll be selling as well. Less agents = more opportunity for US.

Gotta love it ;)

Last edited:
Back