How Many Contacts a Day (or Hour) with Mojo?

I just started cold-calling using an auto-dialer. Dialing one line with Callfire. It was kind of weird at first, until I started remembered the maths. If 1 in 10 is live, at 100 dials/hr that's one person every six minutes. Studied CE in between calls.

She's not my telemarketer, but they're people who have agreed to allow the agent who hires her to send them a quote.

My own downline agent produces similar numbers when she dials, although she stays on the phone longer with each person, and makes less total dials, she produces about the same number of leads while using less data.

Same script for both of them, its just basically:

hi,
i'd like to save you money on medicare insurance,
what company do you have,
how much do you pay,
i'd like to send you a quote,
thanks check your email someone will call back tomorrow.

(paraphrasing)

How do you follow up on the lead? Do you send a e-mail with with quotes based on tobacco and non tobacco use and certain plan letters and then follow with a call to narrow it down and try to set an appointment?

How do you follow up on the lead? Do you send a e-mail with with quotes based on tobacco and non tobacco use and certain plan letters and then follow with a call to narrow it down and try to set an appointment?

For a telemarketed lead our follow up system is the same as it is for internet leads that result in a quote.

We load to the crm, convert to a account, create the opportunity (quote), it sends a drip email, email the quote, then call 24 hours later with the dialer (it automatically queues them 24 hours later). If they don't answer that call, it tries them 3 more times over 30 days, and sends 2 more emails before deadfile, but the "account" itself gets included in the email list for monthly newsletters until they opt out.

For a telemarketed lead our follow up system is the same as it is for internet leads that result in a quote.

We load to the crm, convert to a account, create the opportunity (quote), it sends a drip email, email the quote, then call 24 hours later with the dialer (it automatically queues them 24 hours later). If they don't answer that call, it tries them 3 more times over 30 days, and sends 2 more emails before deadfile, but the "account" itself gets included in the email list for monthly newsletters until they opt out.

What crm do you use?

Hello -

I've come across this thread and wanted to ask you all some questions. I'm heavy into P&C and subsequent life as well. I have 2 telemarketers that work for me (simply calling from home cold lists) to generate people to quote. In addition between my book, referrals and incidentals....I have ALOT of people to quote.

Every day I quote my new prospects and follow up with on-going prospects (people I just quoted and havent spoken to yet, people I've been going back and forth with, people I quoted 6 months ago and never got ahold of, people I went back & forth with 6 months ago and never closed) and what's developed is that I have so many people to follow up with daily....that I can't keep up.

I was going to use one of these power dialers to CONSTANTLY rip through my follow up prospects (100+ per day) so I can cut out having to dial. One of you mentioned 3 trys over 30 days...Why not have the power dialer run all day every day? (obviusly that's not realistic) but why not more then 3x? Any thoughts?

I'm bored after 10 minutes. But using a single line, I can read something else between live connects. Burt Meisel wrote about putting various lines, sayings and phrases on 3x5 cards. When he was on hold he would study the cards.

What crm do you use?

Its custom scripts running on top of sugarcrm community edition tied to vicidial.

Both are open source, arguably better than any crm/dialer on the market, however, once you make the leap to doing it yourself or maintaining it yourself you either have to know stuff or have very deep pockets.

I'm targeting business owners during the day and Salesdialers tells me I'm averaging about 76 calls an hour.... a far great number than the 40 I did when working hard, punching in the numbers myself. VASTLY more effective than dialing by hand.

[quote=benseattle;439299]I'm targeting business owners during the day and Salesdialers tells me I'm averaging about 76 calls an hour.... a far great number than the 40 I did when working hard, punching in the numbers myself. VASTLY more effective than dialing by hand.[/quote]

What type of insurance do you offer?

Latest posts

Back