How Many Contacts a Day (or Hour) with Mojo?

I actually just put a post abut Mojo Dialer. I am very interested in using this product but I live on Delaware and a very small state. What should I include on my list for term and whole life for cold calling. Ages, Income, House Value, Marital Status....I know how to do the final expense but I am trying to target people in the term and whole life policies.

I commented on this in another thread, but for the benefit of those who are more casual readers and don't generally read through most of the threads on here, I'll comment again.

For term insurance folks generally will use a list of folks 35-50 or so, sometimes going down as low as 30 or as high as 55. Generally they're looking for folks that are married and own a home. The home value is fairly relative, for example, if someone owns any property where I live they probably are great candidates for term because they have a healthy income (2 bedroom/ 2 bath condo starts at around $200k), but if you go into more rural or less affluent areas, it may make sense to put a $50k home value minimum on it. There is also some value in using less filters than more and using call volume to make the most effective use of your dialing time and dollar. To use FE as an example, I've sold it to folks that are on Medicaid and could only afford $20/month and I've sold it to folks who are quite wealthy because they liked the idea of it. It may sound a bit cliché to say to say this, but to a point, the folks who can't afford life insurance are the ones that need it most.

Back