How many leads does your IMO train you to buy? VS AP per week. Are you efficient?

Is 25 leads a week = 4,000 AP reasonable expectation

• Yes

• No

• Yes as long as they do exactly as their taught

Results are only viewable after voting.
I certainly do believe what I said.

At first I was happy to see another big producer on here, but then you started making false statements like the one I quoted #7

You and I both know that only the top 3% of FE agents can write $4,000 per week off of 25 DM leads per week. I believe you are FOS!

Sadly, I have seen other agents come on here and exaggerate the facts and actually build their agency from those falsities - meanwhile most agents suffered the consequences of believing the lies!

At first I was happy to see another big producer on here, but then you started making false statements like the one I quoted #7

You and I both know that only the top 3% of FE agents can write $4,000 per week off of 25 DM leads per week. I believe you are FOS!

Sadly, I have seen other agents come on here and exaggerate the facts and actually build their agency from those falsities - meanwhile most agents suffered the consequences of believing the lies!

Say when I'll prove it to you. I'm not trying to be cheeky I truly do believe that any agent given the right training and by "right training" I mean just copy what I'm doing exactly. Because we all know that there's nothing new Under the Sun so as long as that agent commits to doing exactly what I do he will get those results I'm not lying.

I will prove it to you anyway you want.

Again not being cheeky I just think that this job is very very simple people make it hard or difficult.

Last edited:
Who are you anyway?
With that belief of yours I feel sorry for any down lines you might have.

As I said before I'll prove it to you, you have an agent in mind you want to send me for training?
If he sends the agent to you, that would not address his statement, "all areas are different".. For that, you would have to go to the agent..

"Should be able to" and "consistently average" are different. Every agent in our organization can write 4,000 off 25 leads. Does everyone average nearly 200k in premium a year? No.

Jose if you want to spout this shit you need to show your agents numbers. What are your agents actually averaging a week/month? You are two years in so I doubt you have any long term data but what have "your" top agents averaged over a year? What percentage of the x agents that you have are doing that 4k a week average. 175k a year. If you don't have any of these numbers you should probably quit hip firing random ass numbers.

"Should be able to" and "consistently average" are different. Every agent in our organization can write 4,000 off 25 leads. Does everyone average nearly 200k in premium a year? No.

Jose if you want to spout this shit you need to show your agents numbers. What are your agents actually averaging a week/month? You are two years in so I doubt you have any long term data but what have "your" top agents averaged over a year? What percentage of the x agents that you have are doing that 4k a week average. 175k a year. If you don't have any of these numbers you should probably quit hip firing random ass numbers.
Your opinion has no value to me nor do I believe anything you say as long as you keep hiding the identity

Your opinion has no value to me nor do I believe anything you say as long as you keep hiding the identity
Okay so I'm going to take it you don't have any of that lol and you don't have to value my opinion. It's not an opinion. It's a fact. You should have numbers if you say things like what you do.

Get in the car with me doesn't count as that.

Back