• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

How to Keep Up with Medicare Supplement Rate Increases?

I know what you are looking for...

You want a single source for you to log in and periodically check on the rates of all carriers in your area. Better yet, how about an email notification with % increase every time a carrier raises rates in your state.

If you were on top of your game you would already have that. I do. I also have a list of all the BCBS, Bankers, and UA policyholders in my state. Right now I'm working on a list of CD holders that I have that gives you the amount and maturity date of the individual's CD. Its pretty cool.

Back to your original question. Your State's DOI website will have something like what you are looking for but it will not always be up to date.

Everyone always expects someone else to do their work for them and they always expect valuable information like this for free. You gotta get it on your own. Its called WORK for a reason.

This person had a legitimate question and you have to answer it like a douchebag? Come on now, why can't you just answer it like a human being and move on.
This forum is full of so many people that are so full of themselves its rediculous.

Back