How To Psych Yourself Up To Prospect

Heck, I think that ebook and the services the author provides are great. One of the things the pros here, like Travis Tubbs, Frank Statsny, and Todd King consistently say is that to be successful in this business, you have to get in front of enough people week after week.

I think that a lot of people, myself included, have come into this business at one point without a full understanding of exactly what it takes to be successful. And I think people who can truly mentor new agents are not utilized near as much as they should be.

Prospecting for sales, no matter how people relate it to dating or fishing or rolling dice is just not something you know how to do coming into this business.

I'm no pro by any stretch, I'm still trying to get into my groove, but at least I'm wise enough to admit that I still have a long long way to go, and I'll learn as much as I can from each person who can teach me something along the way.

The key is to call a lot of leads because after about 20 calls I just don't give a **** how I sound any more and when I don't give a **** the closing ratio seems to get better.

Back