• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Humana axed the agent reward program

Correct . Most carriers you need no down line to get a Ga contract . That allows you to override your own business .Thats obviously getting paid on enrollments and will no longer be allowed in 25 . Some agency’s that were recruiting and had a big book and were overriding their own business will no longer get overrides on that . Irregardless of if some type of fee is allowed going forward the question becomes what fee will they pay an fmo going forward . I’m willing to say 90% it will be less and possibly substantially less than before . We’re now near the 2 month mark since cms released this and still no word from carriers . I’m willing to bet by mid June we’ll see guidance from carriers. The perfect storm is hitting mapd in 25 with greatly increased claims combined with the part D chaos which hit carriers hard .

Now that you mention it, I think I had that deal originally, overriding my own business. Oh well, I guess it probably is gonna removed overrides were nice while it lasted, just higher comps on my own sales was nice.

I think around sept 10th is roll out, no one wants to go 1st,

Remember when they all came out with their stance on the call recording… I think it was into the month of October. They walked back a little, from all calls to enrollment calls.

Last edited:
Rollout for Humana mid August regional told me .Nobody wants to be first as anyone who shows their cards first another carrier can run back and change their plans. Suprisingly i believe devoteds is mid June . Devoted has no shareholders to please so they could be the huge winner in 2025.
The big 3 in Michigan have no share holders and they are not coming out till September

The big 3 in Michigan have no share holders and they are not coming out till September
Ok . Means agents got zero time to prepare really . Means the enrollment books which I got many between Sept 15-25 won’t be out till the first week of Oct at the earliest

Ok . Means agents got zero time to prepare really . Means the enrollment books which I got many between Sept 15-25 won’t be out till the first week of Oct at the earliest
Buy a good printer I guess, mapd is what it is, pdp is what I really want to see

Now, of all the companies collectively don’t make a statement…. They do nothing at all, there’s no changes. They all get sanctioned, nobody changes plans. And it’s the easiest AEP ever

Sorry to hear all this about loosing commission. We always do more supplements during AEP probably times 10 than MA. then again we’re only doing 60 or so sales. I think I did more MA plans before there was an AHIP. The more crap they required the more I moved away from it. I always taught newbie’s that MEDSUP will just keep on paying.

Sorry to hear all this about loosing commission. We always do more supplements during AEP probably times 10 than MA. then again we’re only doing 60 or so sales. I think I did more MA plans before there was an AHIP. The more crap they required the more I moved away from it. I always taught newbie’s that MEDSUP will just keep on paying.

What about this new possible rule with med Supp being GI year round in every state? Med Supp can be crushed in an instance just like MAPD.

Back