I Can't Believe This Kind of Company Exists!

I also have found a incredible agency. I got 40% on health and 160% on life. They not only give me free leads but call, qualify and submit the business for me. I don't do anything except sit back and get paid. Right now they're putting in around 10 apps a day for me and I'm making 1.3 million a year. Contact me for their information.

When are you going to get out of bed?:D

I also have found a incredible agency. I got 40% on health and 160% on life. They not only give me free leads but call, qualify and submit the business for me. I don't do anything except sit back and get paid. Right now they're putting in around 10 apps a day for me and I'm making 1.3 million a year. Contact me for their information.

SHhh!! YOu are the only agent I do this for...

REALLY?????? You've got to be joking ... wow! That's awesome ... 1.3 million??? No way! Man, I need to reassess my strategy.

Last edited:
Back