If you could only have one hospital indemnity product which wou it be?

The new Heartland product looks great Brandon. I'm bringing it on but I'll hold my opinion until we have some more experience. I love the online application and it could very well be the winner here.

As you know, I'm still a big fan of the Aetna product but the HIP Flex isn't available everywhere. Great name recognition and great online app.

I'm specifically trying decide which one is the better all-around between gtl, heartland and aetna. Thanks y'all!!
I was never impressed with Heartland's or Aetna's. GTL's is good and is GI age 64 1/2 -65 1/2. There sister company UNL also has a good one. Manhattan 's is a good one too.

The New Heartland one is GI for the T65 period too Tom, 6mos either way. Also has lump sum cancer and DVH riders. Again, it's brand new so I'll hold judgement until i have some more experience.

The new Heartland product looks great Brandon. I'm bringing it on but I'll hold my opinion until we have some more experience. I love the online application and it could very well be the winner here.

As you know, I'm still a big fan of the Aetna product but the HIP Flex isn't available everywhere. Great name recognition and great online app.
Hey Peter, I didn't know Heartland had a new HIP product. It was identical to Equitable's.

No worries. GTL is great too. I'm certainly not looking to advise more than one or two HIP carriers to our agents, as it's just an add on product to cover gaps for MAPD beneficiaries in most cases. Heartland has a great footprint it out of the gate, whereas Aetna is still limited with their great HIPflex product.

Back