Illinois Major Med Needed

senior-advisor-indiana

Guru
5000 Post Club
Indiana
I have a lady, my friends mother, that just got diagnosed with a tumor that needs insurance. She is in her 50's and on disability. She won't be able to get Medicare until October. Is there anything in Illinois that she can get to get her to
October?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
senior-advisor-indiana said:
I have a lady, my friends mother, that just got diagnosed with a tumor that needs insurance. She is in her 50's and on disability. She won't be able to get Medicare until October. Is there anything in Illinois that she can get to get her to
October?

Anyone have any input? I seen Illinois has the CHIP plan. Is that the best option for her?

Last edited:
I wish an "insurance agent" would reply to my thread.... Rick I have your posts blocked too so I have no idea what you said, if in fact, you said anything.

I wish my post were visible to other users....

You should just get an Ill. non-res license. I'll also get one. Then you tell me what companies you want to contract with there. I'll get contracted with them at street level or above and contract you at a little below street (because of your lack of production in the state).
We both win!
:biggrin:

You should just get an Ill. non-res license. I'll also get one. Then you tell me what companies you want to contract with there. I'll get contracted with them at street level or above and contract you at a little below street (because of your lack of production in the state).
We both win!
:biggrin:

Fantastic idea!! Do you offer free leads?:1cool:

tins said:
I have a resource where I will get you cold leads at $1 a piece.
You have to pre-pay and there is a 1K minimum. But I guarantee to make money!

1k is a ridiculous minimum amount for someone like me to be able to handle. I might be able to do like $75. I'll have to see if my electric company will let me slide for another month.

1k is a ridiculous minimum amount for someone like me to be able to handle. I might be able to do like $75. I'll have to see if my electric company will let me slide for another month.

Oh, I was just going over the numbers again and it just so happens that I'll be able to get you the leads for $74.35. Should be enough left over for you to buy a Kit Kat bar. Only caveat, I'll have to cut your commissions a smidge.

Back