I'm Very Concerned About a Loved One Selling Final Expense

Howe is a joke. They also inforce the contract very hard. It says for 1 (might be 2) years after leaving you can't write any company that HIS has access to! So pretty much any company with a few exceptions. And trust me they do come after you and will go after your license. Once I've read this from one of my agents contracts and talked to people that's been effected. ......I'd run from them and get companies they don't have and start the 1 year time frame.

They believe if a company can't make it with them that they can't make it anywhere. Blah blah bull crap!

But I have a very important question. .....if the person you know isn't man enough to come here and ask his own questions.....how does he every expect to make it in this business?

It has nothing to do with being man enough and the person I am asking about is my father in law and to be honest I was concerned he didn't do his due diligence and find out about his options before hand. A simple Internet search lead me to this site so I thought I'd ask a question. But if I'm going to be accused of being an agent and or that the person I'm asking a question for isn't "man enough" I'm thinking this isn't a source of information that I thought it was. Thank you to people who actually gave answers and advice!

Howe is a joke. They also inforce the contract very hard. It says for 1 (might be 2) years after leaving you can't write any company that HIS has access to! So pretty much any company with a few exceptions. And trust me they do come after you and will go after your license. Once I've read this from one of my agents contracts and talked to people that's been effected. ......I'd run from them and get companies they don't have and start the 1 year time frame.

They believe if a company can't make it with them that they can't make it anywhere. Blah blah bull crap!

But I have a very important question. .....if the person you know isn't man enough to come here and ask his own questions.....how does he every expect to make it in this business?

Might have nothing to do with being "man enough". Perhaps he is happy where he is and sees no need to come on here and ask questions..

It has nothing to do with being man enough and the person I am asking about is my father in law and to be honest I was concerned he didn't do his due diligence and find out about his options before hand. A simple Internet search lead me to this site so I thought I'd ask a question. But if I'm going to be accused of being an agent and or that the person I'm asking a question for isn't "man enough" I'm thinking this isn't a source of information that I thought it was. Thank you to people who actually gave answers and advice!

I get getting a little defensive and standing up for your family. However, with 30 years behind me I can not think of a better place you could have gone to get opinions from working independent FE agents. While unvarnished they are the real deal. Not some rah rah managers selling the dream.

Disclaimer: Not an FE agent. I walk upright and do not scrape my knuckles, much. OK, stumbling is still walking upright, right?

I get getting a little defensive and standing up for your family. However, with 30 years behind me I can not think of a better place you could have gone to get opinions from working independent FE agents. While unvarnished they are the real deal. Not some rah rah managers selling the dream.

Disclaimer: Not an FE agent. I walk upright and do not scrape my knuckles, much. OK, stumbling is still walking upright, right?

Until you start your Saturday night crawl.

Back