Independent Insurance Agent/Broker Agreement

I am a newly licensed agent who is about to begin his career as an independent agent. Before I got started I had to sign this broker/agent agreement. Is anyone with experience willing to look at my agreement and tell me if the agreement I signed is fair or if I shot myself in the foot by agreeing too it. Thank you.

I am a newly licensed agent who is about to begin his career as an independent agent. Before I got started I had to sign this broker/agent agreement. Is anyone with experience willing to look at my agreement and tell me if the agreement I signed is fair or if I shot myself in the foot by agreeing too it. Thank you.

Definitely willing to look it over. You can email it to me at [email protected] or you can call me at 602 573 8340.

Is it a non-compete, non-solicitation, or just a general agency agreement needed for a market appointment?

I would read it carefully. You are not forced to sign anything. If you dont agree with it. Dont sign it..

we contract all the time... there are some best practices contracts that are about the fairest... also most agnecies put alot of non compete stuff in there that they can't enforce anyway... so they ruin most of their enforcable stuff.... send it over if you want me to read it. [email protected]

Back