Insurance Forums Android App is Live

Personally I like the mobile version of the site in my phone's default browser more than the app. Maybe I'll feel differently when I play with it for a while longer, but I'll probably just stick with that.

One huge gripe I have with the mobile version is that if I quote someone and write a semi long reply, it almost always crashes. May just be an apple and insurance forums issue

One huge gripe I have with the mobile version is that if I quote someone and write a semi long reply, it almost always crashes. May just be an apple and insurance forums issue

My biggest complaint about it really is that I can't go back and fix typos. Other than that I don't have any problems. Although I prefer to do my rants with a keyboard, the software would let me do it from my phone, but it would also be one heck of a test of my patience.

The Android app looks great. I just saw it on a friends HTC and it loads very fast. I didn't log in as it was an open wi-fi, so I can't comment on posting, editing and moderating stuff.

My biggest complaint about it really is that I can't go back and fix typos. Other than that I don't have any problems. Although I prefer to do my rants with a keyboard, the software would let me do it from my phone, but it would also be one heck of a test of my patience.

Josh, that's great feedback and all these issues as well as few design improvements are done.

Let me know if all is well with the mobile theme.

Thanks,
Val.

Back