Insurance Leads.com Collection Process?

She said, I heard, you said, I said...I don't know where the idea of my suing them came from...not from me. I wouldn't waste my time.
I hope you continue to do well with InsuranceLeads.com.
My original post was looking for agents who had a bad experience with that company and are willing to share. I am glad you have had a good experience with them. But you don't fit my needs.

You were talking about going to court that's all. I'm not even vouching about if leads are good or not. You are just wrong on whether you can turn leads on or off thats all. If thats why you don't think you have to pay for the leads good luck! Wish you well and I'm not trying to "fit your needs" in any way or trying to get you to use a lead company. Have fun spending time trying to not pay for those leads instead of selling!

HELP,
insuranceleads.com misrepresented their program, as many of you have experienced. I refuse to pay them and am ready to go to war with them. If anyone is willing to write me their bad experience that should help me if they take it to court. No further activity on your part.
" I am mad as hell and won't take it any longer."
Please pm me and I will give you my story and my email address. If we had elected Rick for insurance commissioner in CA he would have gone to bat for us.

Jerry

To test a hunch, I did a quick search of your past posts. Shockingly (or not, actually) I found multiple posts talking about the same thing; getting leads and skipping out on the bill. You're like a guy walking through Walmart, talking about how evil the company is while you stuff your pockets with merchandise and try to walk out the door.

May you drown in chargebacks...

Why in the world would you waste your time and then post half truths? If you really did a search and found my post about another lead company, oh, so many months ago, you would have found others who complained about the same company and just settled and walked away. But, obviously, you didn't bother to really search and find out the whole truth. I did settle, but had my personal satisfaction. Maybe if guys like you with so much time on your hands would take a stand, just maybe, another lead company would clean up their act. After several years on the Forum I do not post often, less then 100 posts. And none, except this one, gets into a spitting match. I do not post frequently, do not play poker, do not play solitaire and do not comment on all the news and political items that ask for comments. To me, that is only blowing off steam and is a waste of time. My comments on the Forum and my time invested is only trying to make things better and maybe, just maybe, letting someone new what to beware of. Thanks to all who do the same and there are many on the Forum. Then there are those who contribute......what is a better word for inconsequential? ....zero, zip, nada?

Why in the world would you waste your time and then post half truths? If you really did a search and found my post about another lead company, oh, so many months ago, you would have found others who complained about the same company and just settled and walked away. But, obviously, you didn't bother to really search and find out the whole truth. I did settle, but had my personal satisfaction. Maybe if guys like you with so much time on your hands would take a stand, just maybe, another lead company would clean up their act. After several years on the Forum I do not post often, less then 100 posts. And none, except this one, gets into a spitting match. I do not post frequently, do not play poker, do not play solitaire and do not comment on all the news and political items that ask for comments. To me, that is only blowing off steam and is a waste of time. My comments on the Forum and my time invested is only trying to make things better and maybe, just maybe, letting someone new what to beware of. Thanks to all who do the same and there are many on the Forum. Then there are those who contribute......what is a better word for inconsequential? ....zero, zip, nada?

Uh...so you're a thief AND a liar. In this thread, you gave a specific complaint (that you were mislead about being able to pause leads), it was pointed out that you are incorrect about that, and you brushed it off as not fitting your "needs". You're not trying to make anything "better" for anyone, you're just trying to use the old, "Lead companies are ripping agents off" mantra to justify theft.

I've said it countless times; for every instance of a lead company mistreating an agent, there are at least 25 instances of an agent mistreating a lead company.

Attention newbees. Ignore idiots. Do a search for insuranceleads.com and decide for yourself. Do a search for netquotes.com and decide for yourself. And be careful of new posters who probably are shills for lead companies. And, yes, they are out there.

To test a hunch, I did a quick search of your past posts. Shockingly (or not, actually) I found multiple posts talking about the same thing; getting leads and skipping out on the bill. You're like a guy walking through Walmart, talking about how evil the company is while you stuff your pockets with merchandise and try to walk out the door.

May you drown in chargebacks...

Agreed, InsuranceLeads.com isn't known for having the greatest possible lead quality-yet you don't many people complaining that they don't do what they say they're going to.

It's a bit silly to think you're going to take on the largest lead company in the auto insurance space.

The original question was if the lead company took the agent to court, not the other way around.

Apparently nobody has had this experience so this entire thread means nothing.

Rick

you would have to rack up quite a bill for a lead vendor to justify court over just sending you to collections. This example is just a broke agent trying to justify not paying for leads. I'm sure a lot more of this will happen with lower comps on the way in the health market!

Back