• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Insurance Policies

skt1234

My anti age 43 something.She want a health insurance policy. she is not able to pay much money. so please tell me some Idea about Low rate polices.

My anti age 43 something.She want a health insurance policy. she is not able to pay much money. so please tell me some Idea about Low rate polices.
I'm not an expert, but I think the main benefit of low rate policies is that they cost less than high rate policies.

Hope that helps.

I'm not an expert, but I think the main benefit of low rate policies is that they cost less than high rate policies.

Hope that helps.

Yes! Low rate policies cost less. I guess what your anti would like is a new Cadillac plan at a used Chevy cost.

I'm anti- age 43 also... I much prefer age 34 to 43.

As for a low rate health insurance policy: Obamacare should take care of everyone next year, so just tell her to hang in there.

Back