InsureMe's new "pick how many a**wipes will bug your client" plan...

I think that the attraction they offer is flexibility in your account. You can very easily manipulate the zip codes you want any time you want without having to call anyone. THere are other services that may claim to have better leads, sold to fewer agents but you have to take the whole state. There are some zip codes that are worthless (if you feel bad about slamming people onto copay saver and saver 80 plans.) I guess it comes down to which factors (in a lead) you want to control. And the exclusive thing is overrated, it looks to me like these people are searching in multiple locations more than any lead company wants to think. Just look at a la carte services like healthleadsdirect or vimo on demand and see for yourself.

I concur healthleads direct sucks! Same leads are sold on ileads as shared. but i cant help looking at then just to see if other leads i have gotten are there too (same dobs etc.)

Healthleadsdirect is almost...no....just as bad as PZ. The leads are recycled and the accuracy of their information is questionable at best.

They are also very vague at answering specific questions.

Vague? That's putting it nicely. I asked them once what exclusive leads meant on their site (since their leads come from ileads). Fairly simple question. They answered it. I didn't have a clue what they said, so I asked again, and they responded, which I still didn't understand.

Near as I can tell, exclusive on the leadsdirect sites simply means you are the first person to buy it from that site. Realize that it may have been sold several times before it got to that site, but it is an 'exclusive' sale to you from the site. I couldn't even get a clear answer if exlusive meant I was the first to buy it, or the only to buy it from their site.

In the world of affiliate marketing, getting true exclusive leads is almost unheard of. Don't think it's the person 'shopping' online, its frequently the affiliate selling it multiple times.

Dan

UPDATE:

After a frustrating call initially and still no resolution, I sent an email to InsureMe which resulted in a call back from a Supervisor (Sarah) that was actually pretty productive. She has credited the overcharge back and issued 10 free leads and (claims at least) that she'll be discussing some of the Lead Credit issues with the president, etc. We'll see if this makes any difference but at least it was an acknowledgement of a problem and she seemd to actually care about the problem(s).

We'll see what happens...I'll keep ya posted but I am not holding my breath.

I always send a contact me email to Insureme and they call back, sometimes within minutes.

I asked about the exclusive lead program and it is being tested in a limited amount of states, but not mine yet.

I would pay the price you guys are talking about for exclusive leads considering the pct I close of the ones that are not exclusive and the cross selling opportunities each lead represents. But, I only take their Medicare Leads. I don't know how productive life or other types of health leads are since I do little in those areas.

I always send a contact me email to Insureme and they call back, sometimes within minutes.

But, I only take their Medicare Leads. I don't know how productive life or other types of health leads are since I do little in those areas.

Insureme Medicare leads? Does not compute. How does that work. I thought they just offered health leads and you could set the minimum age at 50 and you might pick up some medicage eligibles in that mix. Are you saying that they have a more medicare specific set of leads or ?

Winter

Patch or others,

Can you help me out here. Was not aware that Insureme had medicare leads. How so?

Thanks,

Winter

I asked about the exclusive lead program and it is being tested in a limited amount of states, but not mine yet.

I would pay the price you guys are talking about for exclusive leads considering the pct I close of the ones that are not exclusive and the cross selling opportunities each lead represents. But, I only take their Medicare Leads. I don't know how productive life or other types of health leads are since I do little in those areas.

Back