Integrated Long Term Care or Accelerated?

What is integrated LTC?

If I understand the question correctly, the OP is asking for annuities that offer accelerated benefits via a rider for LTC, confinement care, home healthcare, etc. costs.

OP, I am understanding the question correctly?

If so, then the F&G Prosperity Elite series, Aviva Target series, Aviva LSA series all have these features.

I believe the Forethought Forecare product also provides these types of solutions.

I'm sure I am missing several but those were the ones I know off of the top of my head.

If I understand the question correctly, the OP is asking for annuities that offer accelerated benefits via a rider for LTC, confinement care, home healthcare, etc. costs.

OP, I am understanding the question correctly?

If so, then the F&G Prosperity Elite series, Aviva Target series, Aviva LSA series all have these features.

I believe the Forethought Forecare product also provides these types of solutions.

I'm sure I am missing several but those were the ones I know off of the top of my head.

Thank you, Nathan. You are correct.

If I understand the question correctly, the OP is asking for annuities that offer accelerated benefits via a rider for LTC, confinement care, home healthcare, etc. costs..

I believe those are considered enhanced income as opposed to an accelerated benefit.

I believe those are considered enhanced income as opposed to an accelerated benefit.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I'll get familiar with the T& C of any plan, but I have a client that is looking for a solution beside just LTC only.

Synonyms for similar features.

To be exact:

Confinement Income - Aviva Target Benefit with TargetPay and TargetPay Plus Income Riders and Aviva Lifetime Solutions Annuity

Accelerated Benefit - Fidelity and Guaranty Prosperity Elite series

Accelerated Benefit/Enhanced Benefit - Forethought Forecare

Back