• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Integrated Long Term Care or Accelerated?

What is integrated LTC?

If I understand the question correctly, the OP is asking for annuities that offer accelerated benefits via a rider for LTC, confinement care, home healthcare, etc. costs.

OP, I am understanding the question correctly?

If so, then the F&G Prosperity Elite series, Aviva Target series, Aviva LSA series all have these features.

I believe the Forethought Forecare product also provides these types of solutions.

I'm sure I am missing several but those were the ones I know off of the top of my head.

If I understand the question correctly, the OP is asking for annuities that offer accelerated benefits via a rider for LTC, confinement care, home healthcare, etc. costs.

OP, I am understanding the question correctly?

If so, then the F&G Prosperity Elite series, Aviva Target series, Aviva LSA series all have these features.

I believe the Forethought Forecare product also provides these types of solutions.

I'm sure I am missing several but those were the ones I know off of the top of my head.

Thank you, Nathan. You are correct.

If I understand the question correctly, the OP is asking for annuities that offer accelerated benefits via a rider for LTC, confinement care, home healthcare, etc. costs..

I believe those are considered enhanced income as opposed to an accelerated benefit.

I believe those are considered enhanced income as opposed to an accelerated benefit.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I'll get familiar with the T& C of any plan, but I have a client that is looking for a solution beside just LTC only.

Synonyms for similar features.

To be exact:

Confinement Income - Aviva Target Benefit with TargetPay and TargetPay Plus Income Riders and Aviva Lifetime Solutions Annuity

Accelerated Benefit - Fidelity and Guaranty Prosperity Elite series

Accelerated Benefit/Enhanced Benefit - Forethought Forecare

Back