Internet Leads My Thoughts and Processes

Yeah, most ins phone rooms use InsideSales.com....though a few are starting to use products like MOJO....

I hated having to call through old leads, even just 1-3 days old on that single line dialer.....BORING!

And when that piece of crap would drop for the WHOLE day, that was real nice!

It would ALWAYS drop when someone was closing a sale, Murphy's Law at work.

I hated having to call through old leads, even just 1-3 days old on that single line dialer.....BORING!

And when that piece of crap would drop for the WHOLE day, that was real nice!

It would ALWAYS drop when someone was closing a sale, Murphy's Law at work.

Of course. That's how it goes. Always goes down right in the middle of an application. Oh well.

I am going to do the trial version of Leads 360, AgencyIQ and FreeCRM, maybe Sugar and see how they work for me. I will most likely end up using YTel after speaking with them today.

David - Any feedback on they've worked for you so far?

Thanks guys.

I am going to do the trial version of Leads 360, AgencyIQ and FreeCRM, maybe Sugar and see how they work for me.

I demoed Leads360 yesterday, I was looking for an email autoresponder/marketing tool, something with a more robust CRM than Norvax, but I believe they told me as a single agent I'd have to buy 2 seats, $100/mo.....it only did about 250 emails a month, $0.02 per email past that. I did like how they would send out a notification everytime someone viewed me email.

But I didn't see the value for $100/mo plus the set-up fee.

I'm currently doing a free trial of Agency IQ, let's see how that goes.

If you decide to go with Leads360 talk to kenneth he should be able to help you out. They should be able to do 10% off and as for the emails. I believe my cap is around 5000 emails per month before they start charging additional so they may be able to do something with that as well.

Def let us know how the other systems go as well. I am curious because I am not familiar with the fuctions of many other systems myself.

Email delivery with leads360 sticks better than it does with agencyiq (securesend makes a huge difference). Both crms are good, the agencyiq system is cheaper for a single user, and it has more customization options that they lock down on leads360 unless you pay for enterprise.

As far as I know, no dialer integrates with agencyiq, and the leads used to have to be delivered via email with up to a 30 minute delay before they appeared in the crm.

It looks like they might have fixed that issue with lead delivery.

Support is more responsive with leads360, sometimes they took days to fix things on agencyiq and when they did fix them there were still issues with incorrect field copying and incorrect truncation that even when reported never got fixed.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I guess my opinion is that agencyiq is good if you don't want to pay for the extra seat, don't care about dialer integration, or care if your leads get loaded slowly and drip marketing might not get delivered.

If I didn't use the hell out of those specific features, I'd probably save myself the 65 bucks a month. It's not as bad now, I have a 2nd agent working with me and gave her the extra seat.

Too bad they won't just let 2 agents split the cost, you can't do it with anyone who you don't want seeing all your data.

Last edited:
When a new person comes on this board and starts promoting a service it reeks of spam.

I mean, c'mon, re read your post.........you sound like a salesman for Leads360.

The forum is about sharing ideas, keeping up to date with industry events and learning something new.......

Yes, God forbid anyone share anything but door knocking and cold calling on here. If they do obviously they must be a spammer.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
By using the term "best practices" you automatically sound as if you work for the CRM company, because Leads360 uses that term in their documentation over and over, or as if you worked as a motivational speaker for office training, rather than being an actual agent.

No agent I have ever met or spoken with ever has ever said the words "best practices" in that order in a sentence. I thought it was a clumsy way to describe the sales process when I read it in the leads360 documentation.

Search the term "best practices" in the forum, see how many people other than you ever used that term ever on this board.

Again, I really like the leads360 product, I've posted information about the product on this board, but I never came here, created a new account, then posted about the product using the terms from the product manual.

It creates an air of unbelievability so to speak.

Yes, it is a rule to never talk like you are educated on here. If you do, you will be labeled a spammer. Because only spammers talk educated.

Last edited:
New to this & noticed an agent mentioned quotit quote tool...has anyone tried the MedicareSolutions quote tool (similar to quotit tool)? Thinking of trying it out (minimal pricing & maintenance with cleaner look, in my opinion, but haven't tried either of them yet, so unsure of functionality)...but wondering if there are any other suggestions out there in Medicare Arena? What did you think of quotit? (pricing, functionality)...any other quote tools to consider? Also, David Williams...you are an impressive agent...thank you for sharing your knowledge! Most informative post I've seen with regard.

Also, I would agree that Plantronics headsets work very well (I've used a cordless one for years now)...CS55 model. Polycom VOIP phones are nice with HDvoice feature, but do get "dead air" calls here and there if web speed not fast enough.

Last edited:
State Farm Agent??:yes::goofy::yes:

I actually use leads 360 for my lead management system and I set up all my drip email campaigns within the system. Basically a certain action causes a trigger to send out a specific email. For example soon as the lead hits our lead management system it sends a automatic email congratulating the customer that they fell into a preferred tier with us ( because we only purchase preferred leads with no tickets and no accidents.) It goes on to explain that typically anyone that falls into a preferred pricing tier with us that we are usually very competitive and all we ask is for them to call us first before making a final decision.

When you change the status of the lead to the third contact attempt it sends out another email encouraging the customer to call us. Also yes I am an exclusive Allstate agent. I chose leads360 because the ability to integrate with all the other different services I use. It integrates with a software I use quote burst that auto quotes the customer and eliminates the need for us to manually enter the lead info into our quote system and it then auto emails the customer a best case scenario quote. This saves us a ton of productivity not having to manually enter everything

I also use a call transfer service that is integrated within leads360 that calls the customer for you within seconds of the lead coming in so you can be the first to get to each lead. As for lead providers I pretty much work with most of the lead providers that are around based on what is available in the zipcodes I want. What helps us be able to afford to buy a lot of leads is the fact that I found the more leads that we bought from each company the more of a discount we would receive from the companies. So I had contacted a lot of the lead providers I worked with and asked them what kind of discount they would provide if I got a couple hundred agents together and bought leads in the thousands. We ended up getting large groups of agents together and in most cases got the cost of the leads lowered significantly because we got our group buying in such a large volume under our group name. We negotiated better prices with a lot of the service providers we use too. Our agency is just trying to grow as quickly as possible so I figured the more we could do to save on marketing costs would mean the more we could put into the payroll of hiring more staff and expanding faster.

DJ williams,
I would have to agree with you that it seems everyone is so intensely rude about anything anyone posts. I have come here to share ideas on what marketing works and what doesn't, not waste my day bashing others. It seems to be a waste of lead generation or telemarketing time. Quit the rude posts and call some people. In the words of a previous poster in this thread, Suis, "I guess it's the climate - everyone is depressed and suspicious".
I have found some great ideas here when others aren't bashing each other. I appreciate when other agents share what works and what doesn't. We are looking to do a direct mailer and I have learned from this thread that several of the companies my bosses wanted to go with are not reliable. (AKA Sipriano) I also see that Kramer Direct seems to be a good lead co. We are thinking of using them this month.
Anyways, I worked for Allstate once and I am grateful to see both captive and independent agents sharing here. Pls don't let others deter your posts :) Have a blessed weekend!

I promise I won't bash you for responding to a post that is 13 months old.
Why? Because KJ responded to a 1-year old post.

So...No more posts on this thread until 2014. Anybody who posts, will have their liver removed by a strange neighbor.

Last edited:
Back