Internet Leads - Your Thoughts?

Tearmann

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Michigan
Question - has anyone worked with the FE or MP leads from Secure Agent Mentor? I've been looking at what they offer and their claim of 10% to 25% closing ratio. These are exclusive internet leads delivered in real time to your email. Curious if anyone has run these and your success...if any.

claim of 10% to 25% closing ratio

Sounds like marketing spin to me.

With ANY lead, especially internet, there are a lot of variables that can impact closing ratio. To me the only way to evaluate closing ratio's is to distill your results down to people you can actually contact. Everything else is non-productive.

All of my leads that are not referrals are internet self-generated leads. Most of the time I discount 60 - 70% as invalid. Of the remaining 30% or so I might have a valid conversation with half of them.

Those that result in a phone conversation and are QUALIFIED end up buying about 80% of the time.

With ANY lead, especially internet, there are a lot of variables that can impact closing ratio. To me the only way to evaluate closing ratio's is to distill your results down to people you can actually contact. Everything else is non-productive.

All of my leads that are not referrals are internet self-generated leads. Most of the time I discount 60 - 70% as invalid. Of the remaining 30% or so I might have a valid conversation with half of them.

Those that result in a phone conversation and are QUALIFIED end up buying about 80% of the time.

Regardless of how you get your leads, the numbers that matter are Net Profit and ROI. Obviously you know what these mean, but for those who don't.

Net Profit is what you've made after all expenses. For leads you may simply wish to look at profit after lead expense to see how valuable they are. ROI is return on investment, what is the ratio of revenue to expense. Did you bring in 5 dollars for every 1 dollar in lead expense? By itself, ROI is meaningless, it is only useful for comparing one method to another. Some people get hung up on ROI, but the ROI of doing nothing is 0, so almost anything is going to beat it unless it simply isn't profitable at all.

Regardless of how you get your leads, the numbers that matter are Net Profit and ROI. Obviously you know what these mean, but for those who don't.

Net Profit is what you've made after all expenses. For leads you may simply wish to look at profit after lead expense to see how valuable they are. ROI is return on investment, what is the ratio of revenue to expense. Did you bring in 5 dollars for every 1 dollar in lead expense? By itself, ROI is meaningless, it is only useful for comparing one method to another. Some people get hung up on ROI, but the ROI of doing nothing is 0, so almost anything is going to beat it unless it simply isn't profitable at all.

Very good point Vol. ROI is just about worthless, in my opinion.

The only thing that matters is profit. The best ROI is cold knocking doors. Its also least profitable.

Even when comparing leads, an agent should look at net profit in a given period of time (scalability).

Ho do you self generate your internet leads?

Back