• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Iran Testing Us- Thanks a Pantload Dufus

This is why the left is so angry, because they were so wrong. And they are really p!ssed off because everyone knows it. There's no sweeping the "zero chance" crap under the rug.

The Trump administration used sanctions crafted by the Obama administration in retaliation against Iran.

https://theintercept.com/2017/02/03...ministrations-lead-on-sanctions-against-iran/

I see. And after Iran captured and humiliated American Navy personnel, the price Iran paid was what? Don't tell me about shiite he had on paper.

In fact, Iran got their 150 billion to fund terrorism so they are pretty much all set. And no, it was not their money. You take Americans hostage and it is no longer your money.

I see. And after Iran captured and humiliated American Navy personnel, the price Iran paid was what? Don't tell me about shiite he had on paper.

In fact, Iran got their 150 billion to fund terrorism so they are pretty much all set. And no, it was not their money. You take Americans hostage and it is no longer your money.

Tough talk, same action as Obama. Yet here you are running your fat mouth just like someone else we all know.

No worries because Iran is "on notice" along with Australia. Heh?

Tough talk, same action as Obama. Yet here you are running your fat mouth just like someone else we all know.

No worries because Iran is "on notice" along with Australia. Heh?

Oh plenty of worries. I think I have said many times that we are in a dangerous period where there are about 6-10 major countries that have not been disciplined in years and are on the offensive. And any efforts to reign them in now increase the danger but not as much as doing nothing as Obama did.

Oh I see. We cannot take offensive action against the JV Team because that would only make them mad and it would be used as a recruiting tool.

President ***.

Last edited:
Oh plenty of worries. I think I have said many times that we are in a dangerous period where there are about 6-10 major countries that have not been disciplined in years and are on the offensive. And any efforts to reign them in now increase the danger but not as much as doing nothing as Obama did.

Oh I see. We cannot take offensive action against the JV Team because that would only make them mad and it would be used as a recruiting tool.

President ***.

You say lots of things that aren't true, this is no different. All the bad guys are lining up to punch Trump in his fat mouth while our once were allies are either stepping away or keeping him at arms distance and you think this guy is in a position to "discipline" anyone?

Trump has put us in a position of weakness with one way out. War.

Fat mouth diplomacy.

You say lots of things that aren't true, this is no different. All the bad guys are lining up to punch Trump in his fat mouth while our once were allies are either stepping away or keeping him at arms distance and you think this guy is in a position to "discipline" anyone?

Trump has put us in a position of weakness with one way out. War.

Fat mouth diplomacy.

Trump has given a wake-up call to both our enemies and our allies.

Your man gave all our allies the finger and the green light to ISIS and Iran.

Yes, things will be difficult for a long time to come. Much of what Obama has done cannot be undone without much conflict and probably not even with conflict. He sold much of America and the Free World down the river. Same thing Merkel did to Germany.

I would not be surprised to see Obama convert back to Islam now that he is out of office.

Trump has given a wake-up call to both our enemies and our allies.

Your man gave all our allies the finger and the green light to ISIS and Iran.

Yes, things will be difficult for a long time to come. Much of what Obama has done cannot be undone without much conflict and probably not even with conflict. He sold much of America and the Free World down the river. Same thing Merkel did to Germany.

I would not be surprised to see Obama convert back to Islam now that he is out of office.

If that wake up call went anything like the call with the Australian PM we're screwed.

1-800-clown-show

Back