IRG/AIM Health Solutions

Can you send me your input on AIM also please? I'm an agent in Texas and have only sold 3 of these AIM products so far. Since I have a physical office/agency here in the town I was born and raised in, I certainly don't want to take any chances on selling something that can give me a black eye with my customers or our community. Thanks in advance!

Your point is?

FWIW this is the 3rd or 4th carrier listed as the issuing carrier.

I tried finding info on American Medical life. One site (amlico.com) is non-working. Another site indicated AMLICO was taken over by Trek. That site would install malware if I went there.

Doesn't sound inviting.

Wow, this thread is still alive. Bob, are you sure that you didn't mean AMLICO was taken over by Drek instead of Trek?:D:D:D
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
BTW, drek is a Yiddish word that is the equivalent of the French word merde.

Merde translates into English as feces.:D

Last edited:
I guess for the 50th time...what is their corporate address...the building where all the employees show up to work in the morning.

And you're telling me AIM is a non-profit???

AIM is a marketing organization. AMLI - American Medical and Life Insurance Company of NY is the insurance company. AIM does not underwrite, they only sell the product. Check with your DOI for AMLI and the DOI where they are domiciled (NY) for complaints, etc. If you need to get licensed to sell the product, you may contact me by e-mail. I am a GA.
Can you send me your input on AIM also please? I'm an agent in Texas and have only sold 3 of these AIM products so far. Since I have a physical office/agency here in the town I was born and raised in, I certainly don't want to take any chances on selling something that can give me a black eye with my customers or our community. Thanks in advance!

If you're already selling, who is your GA? contact them. The company is American Madical and Life insurance Company of NY.

Last edited:
i personally have emails from Louis De Luca, one of them being, "I am working on getting you a formal answer form our attorneys, I will call you later in the day". I asked him for a sample policy on the AIM product and he gave me s policy with name of "Perfect Health Insurance Company" on it (formerly anthem i believe). I asked him how that company can sell in all 50 states when they are only licensed in NY. Basically, the master contract holder that the plan is wrrten on is the Association. Once someone becomes a member of the Association they rae eligible to buy any plans being offered by the Association.

I dunno, i didn't sign up. Personal choice.

I am located in AZ.

Check your private messages. And run, do not walk to your nearest exit regarding this outfit.

I just started working with AIM..clients are complaining about customer service...

can you send me that private message you sent the other member ?

please do
somarco - you're a dunce....this company checks out...

form numbers filed with state
American Medical and Life Insurance Company. AIM/AMLI SL/HM 09/08

mini meds arent held to the same regulatory guidelines as major medical....

you've made an utter mess of yourself...

you've not substantiated one of your hot air filled balloons...

get smart -
Yeah I have a reply....

AIM is legitimate...

Lou DeLuca who runs AIM + IRG has a father who is a senator is Conetticut!

JEESE - you guys are pathetic!

Search your local DOI for
American Medical and Life Insurance Co. (in most states)
OR
GTL (in other states) - Guar. Trust Life

Will you guys please quit making fools of yourselves!

Last edited:
Outstanding first post, IBSINS.

Looking forward to having you share your extensive knowledge.

You can start by enlightening us on what qualifies as creditable coverage under HIPAA rules.

You might want to brush up on U.S. geography. I have not been able to find Conneticut on any maps. Perhaps it is one of the 57 states Obamaman visited on the campaign trail.

Back