Is anyone Hiring in Gwinnett Georgia

Is there any independent Insurance agency that is hiring in Gwinnett county Georgia? I am fully Licenses In P&C and Life&health, and accidents & sickness. Also, I am bilingual as well. Looking for an Agency that is willing to train and give guidance to a newbie in the industry.

Thank You so much!

The Milner Group.

Home

Lyman Hall and Button Gwinnett were the two Georgia representatives to sign The Declaration of Independence. Just FYI. It came up on Trivia Night last Friday.

If you are willing to go to Cobb County, I would recommend Fortress Brokerage. If you are willing to go to Dekalb County, there is The Palmer Agency, a family run business, still run by Myra Palmer, the daughter of the founder.

I was basing my answers on your question. There are many individuals on this forum - I don't know if they are domiciled, or are living in, Gwinnett County - who are very knowledgeable, and could take you under their wing.

As for the answer to your original question, the two FMO's I suggested are the only two I know of.

If you are willing to go to Cobb County, I would recommend Fortress Brokerage. If you are willing to go to Dekalb County, there is The Palmer Agency, a family run business, still run by Myra Palmer, the daughter of the founder.

I was basing my answers on your question. There are many individuals on this forum - I don't know if they are domiciled, or are living in, Gwinnett County - who are very knowledgeable, and could take you under their wing.

As for the answer to your original question, the two FMO's I suggested are the only two I know of.

Bob! What happened? I thought you were done posting on the forum? A month away and you missed us all too much I guess :1laugh:

Not complaining (glad to still see you around), just giving you some friendly grief :1cute:

There were two people, in two different meetings, who I came across, when I was proud to be a member of this forum. Both of them, based on my compliments, joined the forum, and wanted me to post again.

Neither knew my reason for leaving the forum.

Back