• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Is it seriously Possible to be a Part-Time Agent

I got a better one: Is it possible for a lone independent agent to write $100k in FE annualized premium in one month? I've seen someone do $50K in one month. If the youtubes is to be believed there is an LH agent out there who claims somewhere around $82K in one month, but that of course is a captive agent with an overpriced product.

Can it be done? $100K in 1 Month? FE premium only ... or, let's say "simplified issue premium only," to include term products, but lets exclude the single premium cases.

How do Agent rankings work. Is it by carrier, so one guy could be #1 with one carrier and #700 with another assuming he is indie.

I have trouble believing it myself. So it begs the question: What is the most realistic number possible for a single agent to write in FE premium in one month?

Where is the line of real (and ultra rare) vs fake?

I'd say 60k is the line.

I have trouble believing it myself. So it begs the question: What is the most realistic number possible for a single agent to write in FE premium in one month?

Where is the line of real (and ultra rare) vs fake?

I'd say 60k is the line.

I've done a little over 60k in one month it was hard but I feel i could have done a little more Maybe.
80-100k in my opinion is doable if you have enough leads and an appointment setter, and you're in the field selling 7 days a week.

How do Agent rankings work. Is it by carrier, so one guy could be #1 with one carrier and #700 with another assuming he is indie.

Yes, it is by carrier. We have a couple of guys that work with us that are #1 in the Country for their respective favorite carrier. Those same 2 individuals might be #4 or #5 with a larger carrier if their carrier of choice was one of the big ones.

Back