Is prospecting dead?

How did agents find business before social media, zoom, and lead guru's?

Zoom isn't a prospecting tool. It's a presentation and online conferencing tool.

Lead guru's probably only really exist because of DNC laws... which create far more fear than I believe is really necessary. You'll find most referral coaches referencing this as a way for the public to say "we don't want to hear your pitch!". Plus, most firms will have training specifically about DNC because they're afraid of being accused of violating it. Banks, CUs, investment complexes, and captive insurance agencies are full of this kind of "training" (and custom phone equipment) - to avoid fines.

However, if you're courteous and use your own phone lines or dialers, you shouldn't have any problems if anyone says "I'm on the DNC list" (which is another way of saying "Hell No, we're not doing business no matter what clever thing you think to say.") Just say, "My apologies. I'll update my records immediately. Thank you for your time." and hang up.

But the real issue after getting the info is how in the world to make contact with so many not having home phones.

34c1e3b74591834e1a461227c6b1061f2b457722aa0251eed60ee4857701aab6_1.jpg

Insurance agents and Democrats hang out at the
cemetery. Especially during contest, are elections.

Remember Democrats vote early and often !!!

Yes I have knocked doors, ran a debit, been securities licensed
and been to Disney world.
Shooter

Are you saying that the cemetery is like a 2nd home for you? :twitchy:
Well, for once we are on topic.. He asked about prospecting the dead and we have seen prospecting the dead has been very profitable for some.

Actually with companies paying 120+% first year commission, an agent could do it and submit annual premiums. Could rack up several thousand before moving on.

The Lt Gov of Texas offered $1,000,000 for anyone who found voting fraud. The only money he paid out ($25,000) was because of a Republican voting for his deceased wife.

But why let facts get in the way of your narrative?

Back