Is There an IMO or GA

dbrown

with a Free Lead System? Being fairly new to insurance, as most, I'm finding it hard to find people that are looking to buy. I don't have a very large marketing budget.

If you are in Georgia or SC mine are free. I don't rob you blind on comp either. I also have a couple of carriers who offset the cost for you after you are up and running. Just send a PM if interested.

If you are in Georgia or SC mine are free. I don't rob you blind on comp either. I also have a couple of carriers who offset the cost for you after you are up and running. Just send a PM if interested.

If your leads are free how do they supplement the cost?

Do they actually pay you to take them? I might relocate for that deal.

If your leads are free how do they supplement the cost?

Do they actually pay you to take them? I might relocate for that deal.

Newby, you are reading too much into this.

Perhaps the message is not clear. I provide leads FREE-meaning I pay for them for certain agents. I do not do this for everyone. I asked the individual to PM me so that we could discuss the matter. If I find that we are a good fit, then I proceed.

In addition to the leads I provide, the agent can take advantage of lead programs that some carriers offer. Anyone can contract with those carriers.
Anyone can take advantage of their leads.

I believe in using a mix of Direct mail, internet, and TM leads. When I contract an agent, he or she makes those decisions. Most with experience pick one or two and run with them at their own pace and choose to pay for leads with or without the leads I have for them.

As with many GAs, there are more than one lead option. I hope this clears that up for you.

There's a poster here by the name of nunyourbidnit, or something like that. He seems to be looking for you.

Good luck with that one.:biggrin:

Nothing is for free (Meaning you will take a hit in your commission). If your just starting out...purchase Aged Leads and work them like crazy. You got to have tough skin and a strong work ethic to make it in this business! Make sure you are appointed with some carriers that will accommodate high risk cases. The sales you will likely get in your "Aged Lead" list will be individuals with high risk medical issues that another agent either did not want to waste time on or did not know what carriers to go to. Theses leads are inexpensive and you get a bunch, but as I said you need to work them good! Closer rate is about 3% but it is a foot in the door to getting referrals down the road. I am not sure of this user name on here but I have used Stellar Prospects in the past for buying ages leads.

Newby, you are reading too much into this.

Perhaps the message is not clear. I provide leads FREE-meaning I pay for them for certain agents. I do not do this for everyone. I asked the individual to PM me so that we could discuss the matter. If I find that we are a good fit, then I proceed.

In addition to the leads I provide, the agent can take advantage of lead programs that some carriers offer. Anyone can contract with those carriers.
Anyone can take advantage of their leads.

I believe in using a mix of Direct mail, internet, and TM leads. When I contract an agent, he or she makes those decisions. Most with experience pick one or two and run with them at their own pace and choose to pay for leads with or without the leads I have for them.

As with many GAs, there are more than one lead option. I hope this clears that up for you.

I understand. I was being a smart azz.

I understand. I was being a smart azz.

No problem - I figured that out.;)

I just learned to keep my guard up around here. After all, where else can a bunch of agents vent their frustrations??

I especially love to read some of the posts when the guys tear into a new person and never get around to answer the poster's questions. :D

No problem - I figured that out.;)

I just learned to keep my guard up around here. After all, where else can a bunch of agents vent their frustrations??

I especially love to read some of the posts when the guys tear into a new person and never get around to answer the poster's questions. :D

Where would one find those posts? I always see the ones that are answered. Now, are they answers that the person wanted? Usually not.

here we go again. You know as well as I do that some agents tear into new posters for no good reason and then, after 4 or 5 pages of BS, the original poster's ideas are trashed and questions never answered. The someone else comes in with same question.

I will borrow wisdom from Forrest Gump - "that's all I have to say bout thaaat":goofy:

Back