Is There an IMO or GA

here we go again. You know as well as I do that some agents tear into new posters for no good reason and then, after 4 or 5 pages of BS, the original poster's ideas are trashed and questions never answered. The someone else comes in with same question.

I will borrow wisdom from Forrest Gump - "that's all I have to say bout thaaat":goofy:

Where would one find these imaginary posts?

I guess you forgot about nunybit, or whatever that one was. The poster clearly indicated that he/she wanted to work with someone with free leads on a lower contract because he/she did not want to put money out until they were ready. I read that entire debacle. Most, not all, regulars simply tried to give the poster a math lesson and explain theories on buying leads, etc.

When that person resisted, you all trashed him. LOL. Although, I feel as though the poster may have some obstacles to overcome in order to sell, that was not purpose of his or her post to uncover his or own weaknesses, but rather to find a company to work for that had some sort of lead package - a viable concern for those starting out.

He/she was not looking for a lesson in finance or broker administration.
Simply stating that there are very few companies willing to provide leads would have sufficed.

Then there was a guy "coach" or something who left EFES. I don't even remember what that was all about. It was just in the past few days. You berated him for waiting until after Thanksgiving to seek remedy for his purported loss. Caras clearly told him in a post to contact him AFTER Thanksgiving.

It goes on and one. This post is likely to become one of those as well. For that reason I will leave you with it since I really dont have time for this. Those are two examples in the past few days.

I guess you forgot about nunybit, or whatever that one was. The poster clearly indicated that he/she wanted to work with someone with free leads on a lower contract because he/she did not want to put money out until they were ready. I read that entire debacle. Most, not all, regulars simply tried to give the poster a math lesson and explain theories on buying leads, etc.

When that person resisted, you all trashed him. LOL. Although, I feel as though the poster may have some obstacles to overcome in order to sell, that was not purpose of his or her post to uncover his or own weaknesses, but rather to find a company to work for that had some sort of lead package - a viable concern for those starting out.

He/she was not looking for a lesson in finance or broker administration.
Simply stating that there are very few companies willing to provide leads would have sufficed.

Then there was a guy "coach" or something who left EFES. I don't even remember what that was all about. It was just in the past few days. You berated him for waiting until after Thanksgiving to seek remedy for his purported loss. Caras clearly told him in a post to contact him AFTER Thanksgiving.

It goes on and one. This post is likely to become one of those as well. For that reason I will leave you with it since I really dont have time for this. Those are two examples in the past few days.

Now I see you are coming from. You inaccurately take thing out of context to make them appear as you want to see them.

Anhd you are just making it up that I trashed the none of your business guy. My first reply to him was to directly answer his question. Never did I trash him and you can't show where I did.

Ryan did not tell the coach dude to contact him after Thanjsgiving. Nor can you show where he did. Why don't you find that and prove it? Ryan told him that he was cut him a chack or give him the leads after Thanksgiving. Not to wait to contact him.

Nor did I berate him at all. Again, you can provide that proof either since it didn't happen. he did attack me but I'm sure the marketer in you couldn't se that.

Now I see you are coming from. You inaccurately take thing out of context to make them appear as you want to see them.

Anhd you are just making it up that I trashed the none of your business guy. My first reply to him was to directly answer his question. Never did I trash him and you can't show where I did.

Ryan did not tell the coach dude to contact him after Thanjsgiving. Nor can you show where he did. Why don't you find that and prove it? Ryan told him that he was cut him a chack or give him the leads after Thanksgiving. Not to wait to contact him.

Nor did I berate him at all. Again, you can provide that proof either since it didn't happen. he did attack me but I'm sure the marketer in you couldn't se that.

I am unsure of you mean by marketer here. I do not want to take anything out of context...

Here is what Mr. Caras posted:

"My name is Ryan Caras and I have worked for efes for nearly a decade. I am the CMO of efes and I would be more than happy to speak to you about this privately or publicly to ensure you got what you paid for. If what you said truly happen I would be more than happy to stroke you a check. Fortunately our system tracks all leads that has ever been given to an agent so this should be easy for us to clear up once we speak and I know who to look up. As stated on here our agents don't pay for their leads until after they run them so this can only be a cause of your initial 80 leads that you prepaid for. The good news I would have record of all 80 leads if they were assigned to you and would be more than happy to mail them to you after thanksgiving holiday.

Rc "

I am not arguing semantics: the implication is that something would be done after the holiday. This was posted on Nov. 27 here:
http://www.insurance-forums.net/for...pendent-marketing-organization-t59536-10.html

Here is another post from JD:

"I would say that you have made some serious allegations. Anonymously at that. They don't know know who you are but you accuse them of wrongdoing.

EFES was always straight with me. There was stuff I didn't agree with but it was never about not telling the truth.

Now you want to wait until "after Thanksgiving" to address what you called theft?

Seems a bit disingenuous to me. "

I am not taking sides. But I did ready entire story and laughed because that Coach got everyone riled up and it turned out he may be fake. Or he could be telling truth. I really dont care.

You cannot honestly accuse me of taking anything out of context. I am not singling anyone out either. JD is more professional than some of the rest. Some people in the forum resort to name-calling and that is just childish.

Back