It looks like Equita is in the Mortgage protection business as well as fe.

Re: It looks like Equita is in the Mortgage protection business a

I am with NAA and this is my first year and have no complaints. They have leads that cost way less than what I am hearing. I guess it is up to the agent. Positivity is the key.

Be blessed

OMG, how do I sign up? I want to be blessed!:yes:

Last edited:

I am with NAA and this is my first year and have no complaints. They have leads that cost way less than what I am hearing. I guess it is up to the agent. Positivity is the key.

Be blessed

If you are so happy with NAA, and your also a recruiter then why do I keep finding your ads all over the web for stuff like this:

At 9:40pm on February 26, 2010, Voleeta Johnson said… Well, Its simple. Work from home. You get paid for collecting 20 car tags a month. Invite other to join (for FREE), and get paid $2 per person when they collect their 20. Review and register at http://voleeta.tageverycar.com. There is more info on this site as well as a conference call that you can listen to. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to inbox me or call 901-907-8332. Get on the conference call. Time and number on site.

SO you recruit for NAA and we can make an extra $500 a week doing what now,,spotting car tags, selling the juice stuff I found on your other links,,or selling insurance.

If you want to have fun, google her phone number.

I like how EMG and NAA both had people get on here and spam the board about how good they are. EMG cherry picks and resells their 35 dollar A leads to multiple agents, even after one of their agents sells a policy to the lead. I got a batch of 11 "exclusive" A leads once that 9 had been contacted prior to me calling them by EMG agents, 2 had been sold policies, and they still had the cards with the other agents names on them when I went to see them a 2nd time.

I am glad to see their koolaid drinking minions will go to such lengths to lie to people to recruit them. Keep selling your bad non-med policies and filling peoples mailboxes with junk, it makes it fun for the agents like me when I get to replace your garbage with a decent policy and tell someone how bad you screwed them over.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
You can get better leads for 15 dollars from netquote, just as shared as the ones that NAA and EMG sell, and not cherry picked.

Last edited:

Be blessed

How much have you made off the Monavie?

MSWEBb06
I am also in the Nashville Tn area. I have 25 years of Life ins sales experience. I am looking to do FE along with other products i offer. I need leads to build my clientle. i moved 2 years ago from another state. Should i look at Equita or talk to you. You can contact me at 615-681-3184

Be blessed

I enjoy how you come on here, make a new username, then blame agents for being failures because they don't work your leads right, while at the same time trying to recruit for NAA. You idiots are completely shameless liars.

Your exclusive A leads cost 30-35 dollars each. They are shared and cherry picked. The lead quality below those are shared as well, resold up to 10 times over 2 years, and are nearly completely unsellable. EMG Equita does the exact same thing. Its literally a clone. I know people that worked for NAA, then moved to EMG, my mother in law calls to set apps on NAA leads for her minister who sells for them still. I'm not even sure why he does it. The idea of selling non-med term to people who don't really need it by using a pressurized sales pitch on them makes my skin crawl.

Go advertise on craigslist, troll.

Be blessed.

Like I said I myself have not have any reason to complain about NAA and when you do complain or try to put people on blast you must know the person situation first or you are probably one those people that are scorn or whatever. I began working at with Ameriplan and I had other small businesses that I was marketing for. In the year of 2008 my husband suffered a stroke and I had to stop doing what I was doing to put my efforts in helping him with therapy. I love you anyway for all you didnt know and I know you are just being who you are. Stay blessed and remember there are good people out here in this Great World.
I made $10 from Monavie.. but we drink the juice for our health. It is really good for us and my husband gets plenty of energy from it.
Like I said I myself have not have any reason to complain about NAA and when you do complain or try to put people on blast you must know the person situation first or you are probably one those people that are scorn or whatever. I began working at with Ameriplan and I had other small businesses that I was marketing for. In the year of 2008 my husband suffered a stroke and I had to stop doing what I was doing to put my efforts in helping him with therapy. I love you anyway for all you didnt know and I know you are just being who you are. Stay blessed and remember there are good people out here in this Great World.
------------------------------------
I am sorry if you feel I was saying agents are not working their leads right is this a fight forum or is this a forum for like minded people getting together to make something great happen. I am not going to respond to your negativity but I do wish you the best.
Who is Voleeta Johnson, my name is Sandra I thought.
Hi, my name is Sandra and if you are interested in becoming an Agent with me, call me at 979-599-6879. There are leads at NAA that are not expensive.. I dont know why they were paying that much. The most I have paid for one is 8.00 and I work my leads and I must say I am good! ;))) but hey I was just trying to find a place to find good people and people to work and talk with.

Call me if you are interested or have any questions...

Sandra
Thanks for your nice words of encouragement.. and I think I am a little too tall be a troll! But thanks anyway... have a blessed day. Stay positive!

Last edited:

Maybe I will I have been contacted by someone from this company, thanks for that blessing...

Sandra

Win,

I tried to PM but I am new to the forum and it will not allow me until I post 20 times. Maybe you could PM me?

Thanks,

Buddy

Sorry I attached to the wrong post. I am interested in your info on the lead program with your friend, I cannot PM until I get 20 post. Can you contact me from this Post?

Please one of you PM me, too!
If any of you are looking for help, then I'm here for you. I have a ton of marketing ideas that I'm willing to share with you. Also if you email me, I will forward you about 10 audio files, of some of my prospecting ideas. You can also do a search on some of my threads that I've posted, with my ideas or selling systems.

I can also help agents with great contracts with my companies. Just check out my website for more info. But you do not have to join with any of my companies to get my help. I will help anyone with idea and selling systems.

Emailed you. Love to hear more. PM me/email me back. Merry x.

Last edited:
Back