It looks like Equita is in the Mortgage protection business as well as fe.

Re: It looks like Equita is in the Mortgage protection business a

Sorry, I've got to chime in here. I was new about a year and a half ago. Did the Equita route and wasted time and money. If you are new DON'T DO IT. Go the IHIAA route - Legitimate and you get real advice.

It boils down to either you have to be good at leads ( a real talent ) or you are gonna have to cold call. If you can't do either of these, run... but don't do Equita. As you have read, leads are bad and they don't care about you. Trust me.

Sorry, I've got to chime in here. I was new about a year and a half ago. Did the Equita route and wasted time and money. If you are new DON'T DO IT. Go the IHIAA route - Legitimate and you get real advice.

It boils down to either you have to be good at leads ( a real talent ) or you are gonna have to cold call. If you can't do either of these, run... but don't do Equita. As you have read, leads are bad and they don't care about you. Trust me.

Are you talking about EMG or EFES?

What was your experience with Equita? As already asked, was it the FE or Mortgage side?

Checked out the Equita FE division. First thing upon viewing their lead system page, you are notified that your credit card will be billed $300+ for "set up" and "lead" costs. End of inquiry...

Stromtracker, I must say that i have only been in the insurance business myself for about 3 yrs...i used to be with a union company and i was a captive agent. I then jumped ship, and found EMG, I am on the mortgage protection side of the business, its funny you say the leads are bad..etc...because compared to me calling and setting appts with leads that don't even knw that they are buying something ...coming to call a EMG lead was like GOLDEN...They have no doubt that they are buying insurance when you set the appointment, I am experiencing great success with EMG...I have been there 5 mnths now and off the leads i have written over 100,000 in annualized premium and i have received a contract of 75%. So i am having a great experience, unless you know something better, I believe EMG is a great opportunity, to grow a business without any monkeys on your back...lol

They charge your credit card a setup fee, which includes initial lead costs (despite advertising that you get free leads for signing up).

That first sign up fee includes your first 15 leads. The never advertised to me that I would get free leads. Where do they do that now?

I am with NAA and this is my first year and have no complaints. They have leads that cost way less than what I am hearing. I guess it is up to the agent. Positivity is the key.

Be blessed

Back