Job Position

GMANPRO

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Hello eeryone,

Wanted to see if anyone on here is hirng producers in the Phoenix area. I have decided to leave my farmers agency before I get into even more debt and consider going indy. However, I wanted to work for an agent for a few years to pay off my debt, learn the indy world, and fix my credit.

If anyone has any open oppertunities please feel free to email me at [email protected] or call me at 602-573-8340.

Thank you!

Hello eeryone,

Wanted to see if anyone on here is hirng producers in the Phoenix area. I have decided to leave my farmers agency before I get into even more debt and consider going indy. However, I wanted to work for an agent for a few years to pay off my debt, learn the indy world, and fix my credit.

If anyone has any open oppertunities please feel free to email me at [email protected] or call me at 602-573-8340.

Thank you!

Another agent who has learned the hard way about Farmers.

Actually I will be walking away without oweing or receiving anything. From someone who literally JUST did this program. They WILL lie to you and you WILL end up in debt unless you have capital. They even told me about 4 months in that they want people who will "ram their head into the wall and not ask why..."

Anyway, don't do this program. I produce about 50-60 policies a month and was working from the district office. And I could barely pay my bills, and that includes their "subsidy".

The people on here that complain about Farmers are compltely correct. Don't drink the Farmers kool aid.

Back