Just a Quick Facebook Tip!

robb01

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
On the drive to work this morning heard on the local radio station that a local insurance agency had posted on thier wall to request a song be played.

Just a nice free bit of advertising they got :)

facebook is converting all business pages to the timeline theme at the end of the month......was not sure I was happy about it but I must say makes the page very interesting.........

Texas Life Insurance

I dont think this will hurt you. Let us know if it does.

Scott is the facebook seo king!

as well as and expecting dad of a few thousand praying mantis.....go to the po box and have a stork delivery from mark...but you might get lucky....have not seen any texas tree lizards hanging around for a few months......

as well as and expecting dad of a few thousand praying mantis.....go to the po box and have a stork delivery from mark...but you might get lucky....have not seen any texas tree lizards hanging around for a few months......

I had about 500 hatch today. I'm just feeding them to the older ones. I will just end up with three big ones in one tank.

I know in time you will be a be supporter of praying mantis. You already have the green ribbon.

Last edited:
I had about 500 hatch today. I'm just feeding them to the older ones. I will just end up with three big ones in one tank.

ok......I am out.....I am a catch and release kinda guy.....

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
ok.......something interesting......for a bit facebook pages use to show how many people looked at you FB page....then stopped doing it...every once in awhile I will get a update on a page....this is the last one I got...

Image:
bj.jpg

so was wondering what the new timeline was going to do about tracking your hits and found this.......

Image:
fb1.jpg

so it would be interesting to see once you pass 30 likes it will give you this.....to help transfers to your web site.....so help me out with this and get this page over 30 to see if it will give you tracking info...this page has been on page one for texas life insurance and is on pg 2 ......so this one has to have a very interesting hit count...so onece I hit 30 plus I can report back what it shows.....and then I would like to track a fb page that has been on page 1 position one from pages I know are coming from facebook.... so....like this page...

texas life insurance

Last edited by a moderator:
ok......I am out.....I am a catch and release kinda guy.....

IT'S PEOPLE! - YouTube
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
ok.......something interesting......for a bit facebook pages use to show how many people looked at you FB page....then stopped doing it...every once in awhile I will get a update on a page....this is the last one I got...

Image:
Image:
bj.jpg

so was wondering what the new timeline was going to do about tracking your hits and found this.......

Image:
Image:
fb1.jpg

so it would be interesting to see once you pass 30 likes it will give you this.....to help transfers to your web site.....so help me out with this and get this page over 30 to see if it will give you tracking info...this page has been on page one for texas life insurance and is on pg 2 ......so this one has to have a very interesting hit count...so onece I hit 30 plus I can report back what it shows.....and then I would like to track a fb page that has been on page 1 position one from pages I know are coming from facebook.... so....like this page...

texas life insurance

I'm going to like this page on facebook.

You are the seo facebook king!

Back