Just a Quick Facebook Tip!

Mark, I've heard that the only natural predator to the stink bug is a chicken. If you think mantis' will each the stink bugs, please send me about 89,000!!!

Mark, I've heard that the only natural predator to the stink bug is a chicken. If you think mantis' will each the stink bugs, please send me about 89,000!!!

They dont eat stink bugs. I mainly feed mine wingless fruit flies when they are babies. Than moths, flies and crickets later.

If they hatch to early, I have nothing to feed them but each other.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to change the mantis subject but...

Anyone switch over to the timeline who is also streaming their facebook posts via their website? Just wondering what effect the timeline change will have on that...

Not to change the mantis subject but...

Anyone switch over to the timeline who is also streaming their facebook posts via their website? Just wondering what effect the timeline change will have on that...

I do it in reverse.....I post my website to my Facebook page.....and all fb pages are going time line at the end of the month....I want to track how many people land on my FB page and try to track how many then go to my site.....so help a brother out and like my page for this test...

Texas Life Insurance

I do it in reverse.....I post my website to my Facebook page.....and all fb pages are going time line at the end of the month....I want to track how many people land on my FB page and try to track how many then go to my site.....so help a brother out and like my page for this test...

Texas Life Insurance

Done! Now please return the favor and like Incompatible Browser | Facebook . ;) oh, and my secondary business Incompatible Browser | Facebook . :goofy: Thanks in advance!

oops... www.facebook.com/irwinedelsteinassociates and www.facebook.com/yourlifeinprint

hmmm...let's try that...

Last edited:
I'm not switching to timeline until they do it. I dont believe they will ever force you to do it.

Back